Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lemonis and Fristoe

vCash

Lemonis and Fristoe

Anybody by chance have a clip of the Lemonis trip to the mound to yank Fristoe yesterday? That was some funny stuff. Never seen him that pissed.

vCash
    He could not get the ball over the plate.

Banned
    vCash
    Lol. He was talking under his breath all the way out there. Reminded me of my dad when I was a kid. Only he would have had a cigarette hanging from his lip. Lol

vCash
    Did not realize Lemonis could even move that fast. He was on a serious mission.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Did not realize Lemonis could even move that fast. He was on a serious mission.
    Is it my imagination, or has he actually porked up a good bit since coming to Starkville?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Is it my imagination, or has he actually porked up a good bit since coming to Starkville?
    If he lost weight, everyone would be saying he is JoMo 2.0..***

vCash
    One thing I do like about Lemon is that he doesnt baby the pitchers. He will get on their ass. I'm the same way. I was a sinkerballer/splitfinger FB guy that pounded the zone and have never been able to understand all these guys with all this arm talent that cant find the strike zone. It's ridiculous

I would have told him to go to the bullpen after I pulled him so he wouldnt infect our dugout.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

He gone!

NM

vCash
    I've done the same thing pulling a pitcher. My daughter called it the nod of shame. Nothing infuriates me more than guys with tons of arm talent nibbling or just plain missing. Attack the freaking hitters!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    NM
    I hope you are joking. Why abandon the coach that gave you SEC rotation innings as a freshman?

I?m going to say that Fristoe hardens up and comes back stronger and better in 2022

vCash
    If he leaves? He leaves. There is no 1 year sit rule now. There will be a constant flow and shift of players. We are Mississippi State- players will beg to play here. We need to do a better job of grabbing power hitters.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

Need to go after Campbell?s shortstop

Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If he leaves? He leaves. There is no 1 year sit rule now. There will be a constant flow and shift of players. We are Mississippi State- players will beg to play here. We need to do a better job of grabbing power hitters.
    Would like to see him in maroon and white

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Would like to see him in maroon and white
    Fristoe is a candidate for Friday night next year, probably the leading candidate.

Fristoe - Cade - Brandon - Tepper

We may have all kinds of John Hardens, Ross Mitchells, and Jacob Billingsleys begging to play at MSU, but we are trying to match 1st round picks with LSU, Florida, and Vandy. Those guys are not exactly begging us.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Fristoe is a candidate for Friday night next year, probably the leading candidate.

Fristoe - Cade - Brandon - Tepper

We may have all kinds of John Hardens, Ross Mitchells, and Jacob Billingsleys begging to play at MSU, but we are trying to match 1st round picks with LSU, Florida, and Vandy. Those guys are not exactly begging us.
    I’d be shocked if Landon sims is not out Friday night starter next year

vCash
    Max effort guy. He’ll be our closer again next year I bet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Lol. He was talking under his breath all the way out there. Reminded me of my dad when I was a kid. Only he would have had a cigarette hanging from his lip. Lol
    This cracked me up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    It's not your imagination. Hopefully he can work on that because he looks uncomfortable.

vCash
    Fristoe will be fine. He's a Freshman that has never pitched this many innings and remember, he pitched basically zero innings last spring. For right now, he's still my pick to be the Friday or Saturday guy next year depending on what we do about Landon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Fristoe will be fine. He's a Freshman that has never pitched this many innings and remember, he pitched basically zero innings last spring. For right now, he's still my pick to be the Friday or Saturday guy next year depending on what we do about Landon.
    Tend to agree. He is just young; needs to make some strides before next year. Hard to see Sims only pitching a 2-3 innings a weekend unless we get some really good starters. If we don't you gotta put Sims in. If we get 2-3 good starters then Sims to close is a serious weapon. We need to land a few big time pitchers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Tend to agree. He is just young; needs to make some strides before next year. Hard to see Sims only pitching a 2-3 innings a weekend unless we get some really good starters. If we don't you gotta put Sims in. If we get 2-3 good starters then Sims to close is a serious weapon. We need to land a few big time pitchers.
    That's why it would be awesome to be able to get Bruns to come to school. I think Fristoe, Cade, and him would be a hell of a weekend rotation and let Tepper take the weekdays.