1. There's no way around it, today was disappointing. I really expected us to come out and step on their throats and it looked like we were going to do that and then we just kind of went through the motions. Starting Fristoe was definitely a mistake and he probably needs to be shut down for the year. He's beyond the hitting the wall point. He kind of just keeps running into the wall. Harding was excellent and so was Landon as usual.

2. This is the Kam James we need. Kam finally coming back to life was a big reason for our success this weekend. I thought he had really good ABs all weekend and we need that next weekend too.

3. We got exactly what we needed from Will and CMac. I thought both of these guys had awesome starts and let us really save our bullpen to the point that if it would've come down to a Game 2 today then we would've had options.

4. We're at our best with this lineup. As I said earlier today was bad, but I still like the options we have 1-9 with this lineup. Cumbest and Clark really provide some pop in the bottom of the lineup and although we don't get anything from Lane his glove is the reason he's out there. Good play in the 9th to not let the nerves get to you and make a good throw.

5. NO MORE OFF GAMES. From here on out we have to be at our best every game or we will get embarrassed. We can't play two good games and then have a Mizzou type game, which is what we had today.

Overall, I'm still pleased with the full scope of the weekend. With that being said, flush today and BRING ON RUDY. LET'S RIDE