Thread: Clark?s Bomb last night.

vCash

Clark?s Bomb last night.

You had to be at the game to realize how high that bomb was. A massive shot, reminded me of the bomb Frank Thomas hit years ago as far as height! Dude hits leftist also, star in the making indeed!

Mule?s shot was awesome as well as it was more of a bullet line drive.

vCash
    Which is crazy because on tv I didn’t think he got all of it and it just kept carrying, he needs to be moved up in the lineup

vCash
    Right fielder power hitter - Clark is the next Renfroe!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrydawg View Post
    Right fielder power hitter - Clark is the next Renfroe!
    How many tools does he have?

vCash
    Cumbest and Clark and two young next group of big hitters for our program. They both can smack the ball. It does sound different when Clarks hits. Almost like he is using a different bat?

Not many talking about him but Hancock has been really good lately. We do have some good young talent. Need Forsythe to get the bat going. He is good on D.

vCash
    Jay Powell said after the game while I was driving home that Luke Hancock was a Professional hitter. Walks a lot and doesn’t swing at bad pitches. A run producing hitter.

vCash
    I wish we could have had Clark from the start of the spring. Dude is a legit player. I honestly would move him up in the line up. I would move Debrule to 9th and put Clark 4th or 5th behind Hancock. Hancock needs to be in the 3 hole.

Rowdey
    TA
    Hancock
    Clark
    LT
    James
    Cumbest
    Forsythe
    Debrule

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Jay Powell said after the game while I was driving home that Luke Hancock was a Professional hitter. Walks a lot and doesn’t swing at bad pitches. A run producing hitter.
    Yea he's extremely talented mentally at the plate. Super rare in baseball in general these days

vCash
    Kellum Clark is going to be a great player for us. Glad to see him in the lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I wish we could have had Clark from the start of the spring. Dude is a legit player. I honestly would move him up in the line up. I would move Debrule to 9th and put Clark 4th or 5th behind Hancock. Hancock needs to be in the 3 hole.

Rowdey
    TA
    Hancock
    Clark
    LT
    James
    Cumbest
    Foreskin
    Debrule
    i changed the lineup!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    i changed the lineup!
    Dude come on. Kids a true freshman who got thrown into it. Ain’t no need in this shit...

vCash
    Clark is in a good spot in the order. He can fly under the radar to a certain extent where he is. Put him up into the middle of the order and pitchers will be paying more attention.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Dude come on. Kids a true freshman who got thrown into it. Ain’t no need in this shit...
    Agreed. Playing Forsythe will pay dividends later. Dude will figure it out at the plate and help us down the stretch. He just needs to have an attackers mentality. Too many hesitant swings.

vCash
    I wouldn't say it was a bomb. A very high HR, sure but bomb, no. It didn't get out very far at all. Kid is going to be damn good for sure. Get's a little more weight on him and a bit stronger and he's gonna be the best left handed power hitter we've had in a long time.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 06-06-2021 at 09:01 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I wouldn't say it was a bomb. A very high HR, sure but bomb, no. It didn't out very far at all. Kid is going to be damn good for sure. Get's a little more weight on him and a bit stronger and he's gonna be the best left handed power hitter we've had in a long time.
    LOL, I’m thinking Bomb because u just don’t see home runs that reach that height.

vCash
    Think how far it would've went out had he not gotten under it so much.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Think how far it would've went out had he not gotten under it so much.
    He has a sweet swing, plus he squares up on the ball which he usually hits the ball solid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Cumbest and Clark and two young next group of big hitters for our program. They both can smack the ball. It does sound different when Clarks hits. Almost like he is using a different bat?

Not many talking about him but Hancock has been really good lately. We do have some good young talent. Need Forsythe to get the bat going. He is good on D.
    I really like the group of hitters we have coming in. Hines, Downs, Slater, Higgins, Chance, and Ince are all guys that should start for us at some point in their careers and be quality players for us. Good group to add to Clark, Forsythe, and Meche. I think Kyte McDonald could start for us in CF too.