Thread: Lineup

vCash

Lineup

Cumbest LF...James at 3B...terrifies me. Clark DH everyone else is the same.

I do not like James in the field at all. Maybe he has earned a shot at practice

vCash
    I almost have to turn away every time a ball is hit toward third with james over there. I do think Lemonis is trying to get the best possible hitters in the lineup and this is the way to do it. Legget just not a real threat with the bat. I honestly don't blame Lemonis for giving this a shot today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I almost have to turn away every time a ball is hit toward third with james over there. I do think Lemonis is trying to get the best possible hitters in the lineup and this is the way to do it. Legget just not a real threat with the bat. I honestly don't blame Lemonis for giving this a shot today.
    This is exactly how I feel. I just hope it is a net positive

Banned
    vCash
    This is my favorite lineup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Cumbest LF...James at 3B...terrifies me. Clark DH everyone else is the same.

I do not like James in the field at all. Maybe he has earned a shot at practice
    Is there an option we have that you do like? Seems like our options are (a) below average glove & below average bat, or (b) below average glove and average bat.

vCash
    Left side is gonna be weak defensively, but need some offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Is there an option we have that you do like? Seems like our options are (a) below average glove & below average bat, or (b) below average glove and average bat.
    I think I would go with Legget and tell him to take pitches like hell. But again I am no baseball expert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    As much as they shift is he really a third baseman?*****

vCash
    It's not like Leggett was a gold glover over there.

He was booting his fair share of balls. So if he's not going to be a plus with his glove, then he brings nothing to the table. James at 3b isn't ideal, but it's the only choice we've got

vCash
    Legget and James fielding pct both in the .800s, which is awful. Team has made 55 errors this year, 20 of those by our 3B. 36% of our errors came from one position, that's not good at all. If our 3B were even average in the field our team defense would be close to the top of the sec.

vCash
    Exactly - if defense is poor no matter who we put out there then we just go with the beat hitter.

I?m still mad at Landon for giving up so quickly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Exactly - if defense is poor no matter who we put out there then we just go with the beat hitter.

And it also lets us keep Clark in the lineup and get Cumbest in as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post

He couldn't field either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    This is my favorite lineup
    easily our best lineup. Stick with it the rest of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Let's just put another guy in the outfield and not have a third baseman. Seems like a cursed position this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    easily our best lineup. Stick with it the rest of the season.
    Agree.