Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Scores from Around the Country

vCash
    O'Sullivan only has himself to blame on this. You can't let it affect the team and himself like he did.

We don't know why the ump called time so do we really know whether or not it was wrong?

They were down 4-1 before that happened. So it's not like that call cost him the game. Got to get past it and coach your team.

vCash
    I missed it, so what exactly happened?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Spill it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    O'Sullivan only has himself to blame on this. You can't let it affect the team and himself like he did.

We don't know why the ump called time so do we really know whether or not it was wrong?

They were down 4-1 before that happened. So it's not like that call cost him the game. Got to get past it and coach your team.
    Fla down 3 going into the 7th is still prolly the favorite to get the win. At the very least SA will have to weather some sort of rally. But now it’s over. That call was HUGE.

No matter the reason the pitcher had already begun his motion before time was called. The ump had a reason, maybe even a good reason, but sully has every rite to give him an earful like he did. And the ump knows it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    south Alabama GOING IN DRY ON THE GATORS NOW 15-1
    Is O'Sullivan wearing shorts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelingdawg View Post
    Spill it.
    The story is allegedly connected to a murder/suicide in Gainesville. That's all I'll say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I missed it, so what exactly happened?
    Same I didn?t catch it so would like a synopsis of what happened

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The story is allegedly connected to a murder/suicide in Gainesville. That's all I'll say.
    Yep, really a bad and sad situation!

U guys look it up.

vCash
    Sully likes to work on his swing

vCash
    Thanks

vCash
    I just got in from traveling. Is my app right??! Florida down to S. Alabama 19-1???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I just got in from traveling. Is my app right??! Florida down to S. Alabama 19-1???
    Yeps!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Yeps!!!
    Holy shit....

vCash
    So can anyone share what happened with the call, the ump, the Sully? Or am I going to watch the replay?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    They need to just call the USM game
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Fla down 3 going into the 7th is still prolly the favorite to get the win. At the very least SA will have to weather some sort of rally. But now it’s over. That call was HUGE.

No matter the reason the pitcher had already begun his motion before time was called. The ump had a reason, maybe even a good reason, but sully has every rite to give him an earful like he did. And the ump knows it.
    Not that bad or game changing a call. The team melted. It’s nothing compared to the strike zone horror MSU that endured at the Laffy Regional or the CWS Game vs Louisville

In those games the Ump Willed the opposition to victory

vCash
    Didn't know Scotty Debrule's brother is the shortstop for the Army baseball team

vCash
    A gator fan must run the NCAA Baseball Twitter - they update every game though out the game with highlights etc. and there is no mention of that game at all. Zero

vCash
    And..... Holy shit. I just read the story on the murder suicide stuff with O'sullivan. Sure its all speculation but that is insane

Banned
    vCash
    Former bulldog, Jessie McCord, is throwing for Samford and getting absolutely shelled

vCash
    A lot of posters on here saying Samford should have been the 3 seed...