Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any ticket success?!?!

vCash

any ticket success?!?!

i've clicking like crazy and nothing. why dont they have a damn queue?

vCash
    It was sold out before 8:01

vCash
    I got GA tickets for outfield, but I can't get 2 chairbacks for my parents. Keeps saying "unable to secure seats in this price level"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    It was sold out before 8:01
    bullshit. thats impossible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baddmann View Post
    I got GA tickets for outfield, but I can't get 2 chairbacks for my parents. Keeps saying "unable to secure seats in this price level"
    Bc chairbacks are sold out. We're gone by 8:01

vCash
    People with regular season chair backs got an email to reserve their seats last week.

vCash
    Bc chairbacks are sold out. We're gone by 8:01
    thats ****ing wrong man. the ticket office needs a queue. bots bought up all the tickets to sell at ridiculous prices.

vCash
    I bet there wasn’t a dozen tickets available at 8 am this morning. Even the people like me who can’t attend this weekend reserved their tickets fro friends and family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    People with regular season chair backs got an email to reserve their seats last week.
    i received no such email. gotdamnit!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    Wrong. There were only like 100-200 at most available. All people with season chairback tickets already had their Tix through pre order. Mine were sent to me Monday via email. All that went on sale Tuesday morning were those not yet claimed by season ticket holders. I tried to get 2 amd it kept telling me tickets not available. I was also talking to Carter in the ticket office at 8 sharp and he said I was the first person he had talked to. While he was processing my two he said they just yelled down the hall that all chairbacks were gone. It wasn't even 801 yet.

vCash
    Wrong. There were only like 100-200 at most available. All people with season chairback tickets already had their Tix through pre order. Mine were sent to me Monday via email. All that went on sale Tuesday morning were those not yet claimed by season ticket holders. I tried to get 2 amd it kept telling me tickets not available. I was also talking to Carter in the ticket office at 8 sharp and he said I was the first person he had talked to. While he was processing my two he said they just yelled down the hall that all chairbacks were gone. It wasn't even 801 yet.
    I never got an email for pre-order. When was it sent? oh well, we make Supers I wont make the same mistake twice

vCash
    I never got an email for pre-order. When was it sent? oh well, we make Supers I wont make the same mistake twice
    About two weeks ago. I'd call the ticket office and make sure they have your correct email on file

vCash
    i've clicking like crazy and nothing. why dont they have a damn queue?
    I got my chairbacks last week and this morning bought 1 GA ticket (all games) at 8:00.

vCash
    About two weeks ago. I'd call the ticket office and make sure they have your correct email on file
    I called and they had the right email and all correct info. Just an anomaly I guess. My luck. It could be raining pu$$y and I still get hit with a dick.

vCash
    When you are late to the party don't expect special treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    When you are late to the party don't expect special treatment
    Wasn't asking for special treatment. Just mad at myself and looking for an answer. Stay in your lane.

vCash
    My lane bro is in todays market you can not wait. Gone are the days of showing up at game time expecting a parking place an a seat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    My lane bro is in todays market you can not wait. Gone are the days of showing up at game time expecting a parking place an a seat
    whatever guy. I'm a Bulldog Club member and season ticket holder. i didnt get a reserved pre-sale email so i didnt know. enjoy the ****ing game.

vCash
    I called and they had the right email and all correct info. Just an anomaly I guess. My luck. It could be raining pu$$y and I still get hit with a dick.
    Now that is funny. That makes two of us. The geniuses in the ticket office need to put a deadline on the pre-order. That is just common sense. Whatever the imaginary deadline was, which is anyone's guess I suppose, I missed it.

vCash

There were

Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Now that is funny. That makes two of us. The geniuses in the ticket office need to put a deadline on the pre-order. That is just common sense. Whatever the imaginary deadline was, which is anyone's guess I suppose, I missed it.
    2 emails sent by the ticket office to season ticket holders. One was sent when the 20 possible sites were announced asking for a pre-purchase. Then one last week posting a deadline of last Thursday, I believe.