Thread: Arkansas

vCash

Arkansas

Arkansas is in an interesting spot. They are the unquestioned #1 team in the country, and at this point you'd have to say anything short of a National Championship would be a failure for them. While it's great to be #1 and in that spot, that's a lot of pressure to tote for the next few weeks and into Omaha. I hope they get one more win tomorrow, but after that I will be interested to see if they can maintain this ridiculous run of beating good team after good team with seemingly no signs of letting up. If they manage to run through unscathed and win it all, they may go down as one of the best teams in college baseball history. Definitely one of the most well rounded these eyes have seen.

(Just don't lose to Ole Miss, hogs)

vCash
    Anything can happen in baseball. Kopps could become human and someone tear his ass up just like Sims the other day. Their offense tho is potent.

I have a feeling someone out of the blue will win it all kinda like Michigan getting hot last year and making it to the championship series.

vCash
    Arkansas is one of the best teams I can recall in the last two decades. It’s baseball so anybody could win it all, but they’re special.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Arkansas is one of the best teams I can recall in the last two decades. It’s baseball so anybody could win it all, but they’re special.
    Vandy was pretty dang salty themselves 2 years ago. USCe back in 2010-2011, LSU in early 2000’s were some great teams.

Outside of your 2 decade statement, but 1995 Cal St Fullerton team might have been one of the bests of all time in recent memory.

vCash
    I'm still amazed that 2011 UCLA didn't make it to super regional with Gerit cole and Trevor Bauer as juniors.

vCash
    Vandy 2019 was a different level in my opinion. Arkansas this year seems really consistent but not as dominant

vCash
    UPig obviously appears to be the best team in the country. However, the wind tunnel in Omaha does them no favors.

It’s UPig’s title to lose but Tenn and Vandy can’t be ruled out
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Tennessee is very capable of beating Arkansas. They played a three game series and every game was a one run game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Street View Post
    Tennessee is very capable of beating Arkansas. They played a three game series and every game was a one run game.
    I think we're capable too. Especially since they beat us and rubbed our nose in it.

We just have to play enough teams that we take seriously enough to play them again. We'll see about that.