Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: State vs TN it is... 930am

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    And not get embarrassed in front of the whole world two days in a row
    No, see the measure of success is not tied to your emotional feelings in Hoover. It's about hosting and winning a regional.

vCash
    Again as a competitor you have to care

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    If we get to Omaha again, I'll give Lemo a pass but that is only way. Embarrassing.
    Look, if we get beat out but play well, I won't give anyone grief. We just don't seem to care. I can't deal with that. This isn't OM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    He's gonna have to look in the mirror here himself as well
    He yelled at them yesterday, and it didn't help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    No, see the measure of success is not tied to your emotional feelings in Hoover. It's about hosting and winning a regional.
    No it's to win Mrs. Hatcher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg2003 View Post
    He yelled at them yesterday, and it didn't help.
    He also promised to the Fans that we would be ready to play today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    They haven't shown it this year.
    Because they didn't get to play us in the regular season.

vCash
    Watch the OM vs GA game now, you will see a less talented team, that is MUCH better coached and players are hustling to! Sickening!!!!!!!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Yep, that's true. They took 2 out of 3 from Vandy. They had one bad series early in the year when they got swept by South Carolina.

vCash
    Rpi doesn't support it. Why are you guys so enthralled with Florida? Does it make you feel better to say Florida should be ahead of us? No one, but this board has this narrative. Strange

Banned
    vCash
    Rpi doesn't support it. Why are you guys so enthralled with Florida? Does it make you feel better to say Florida should be ahead of us? No one, but this board has this narrative. Strange
    Exactly!!!

vCash
    Because we watched them beat the ever living shit out of us?

Also, our RPI is 7, there's is 18. So we are 11 points better than them in RPI. They are 12 points better than us at playing baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    Watch the OM vs GA game now, you will see a less talented team, that is MUCH better coached and players are hustling to! Sickening!!!!!!!
    Ole Miss is not less talented than us. They are probably more talented. This tournament was a bad performance but Lemonis has won 20 SEC games in his first two years. Bianco is a solid recruiter and decent coach as well but I wouldn?t say he is better than Lemonis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    Didn't we win that series?

vCash
    Because we watched them beat the ever living shit out of us?

Also, our RPI is 7, there's is 18. So we are 11 points better than them in RPI. They are 12 points better than us at playing baseball.
    Well if there's one thing you can put stock in it's 1 game of baseball. I really don't understand why they use series. It should be the college world game or world game on Mlb

vCash
    Well if there's one thing you can put stock in it's 1 game of baseball. I really don't understand why they use series. It should be the college world game or world game on Mlb
    Nah, they should just give the trophy based on RPI ranking. No need to play those pesky games.

vCash
    Nah, they should just give the trophy based on RPI ranking. No need to play those pesky games.
    Just use rpi to seed like always. It really s a more efficient method than emotions

vCash
    Just use rpi to seed like always. It really s a more efficient method than emotions
    Uh, well I can only speak for myself, but I never argued about seeding. Just answering as to why someone (me) might think Florida is better than us.