Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: State vs TN it is... 930am

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We went 1-7 against Ark, Vandy, UF, and UT this year.

All you saying we were a lock to host are kidding yourselves. That's a black eye on a resume. We beat up on bad teams and got beat up by good ones.
    Not sure why you'd use that group, and not include Texas, South Carolina, OM, and TT. We're 6-2 vs this group

vCash
    It's been more than 5 years since I've been this disappointed by a State baseball team.

vCash
    I'm confused, are we trying to shit on this game too or actually trying to win it? At least I see more effort in this game than Florida

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Alright. I have to stop watching. Just lack of focus from the pitching staff this week so far and lack of focus at the plate. Simple answer.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Ranking the SEC based on talent:

1. Arkansas 2. Vandy 3. UF 4. UT 5. Ole Miss 6. MSU

We have overachieved a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I'm confused, are we trying to shit on this game too or actually trying to win it? At least I see more effort in this game than Florida
    The guys are trying hard, just not focused on their individual approaches.
    We need a double play grounder here, bad.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Well, that was fun. 0-2, blown out twice. What a showing guys. Way to step up!

vCash
    I haven’t been able to watch much baseball this year. Unfortunately, I’ve been able to watch the last few days.

vCash
    Is the goal for all our players to have no confidence going into regional play? goodness.

vCash
    I have an idea, let's give another run by throwing down to 2nd with a runner on third.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Come on.... would you rather play ball and sit in a hotel all weekend. Or be at Ricks tonight and this weekend? **

vCash
    Outside of the 2 guys at the top of the lineup, nobody can hit vs good to elite pitching. This team will be extremely lucky to get past super regional.

vCash
    logan tanner bounces it into 2nd on a double steal... and tn scores again. 7-1

vCash
    As long as we get Johnson and sims some action today I won't be too upset. I would like to hit the ball better these last few innings to leave with a little better taste in our mouths

vCash
    lazy pop fly to end the 5th. We are down 6 without a pulse.
    Like, why did we once again give them a free run by throwing down to 2nd with a runner on third? Why did we do it, again? Tanner Allen throwing out that UM guy a few weeks ago was the worst thing to happen to him. He thinks he can throw out anyone and I am not sure he has delivered a single throw to 2nd on the money since the Ole Miss series.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Some of you are laughable if you think winning this game isn't important to getting a top 8 national seed. Getting outscored 19-1 in two games is not indicative of a top 8 seed. Plus, it's not like we're not using our "aces". We've used both Mac and Bednar in this game and both have sucked.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Come on.... would you rather play ball and sit in a hotel all weekend. Or be at Ricks tonight and this weekend? **
    I think the team is a group of kids that loves Ricks. BAsed on their focus.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not sure why you'd use that group, and not include Texas, South Carolina, OM, and TT. We're 6-2 vs this group
    Cause that fits his narrative. No one wants facts here. I told you the we won’t host clowns would show up today with a loss...

vCash
    Think Lemonis needs to pull a Sherrill and take the boys out to a farm after these last two showings. No one who is a State fan can honestly say these last two games don't matter to them. Even if the grand scheme of post season play, this is out right embarrassing and should not happen to a "top ranked" team. I don't mind losing, but it's hard to stomach two games like this....

vCash
    Our coaches need their asses chewed. Cohen can't watch this and think it's ok. The coaches didn't care about winning (which is fine) but they pitched Bednar a day short while refusing to pitch Mac. They didn't rest our struggling catcher and can't now because Hancock is hurt. No reps for our best LF. If the team plays like the coaches coach, you get what we have this week. Little effort and a lot of bad decisions.