Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lebron biggest

vCash

Lebron biggest

Crybaby in sports. Change my mind.

It's so sad that one of the most dominant physical specimens in a sports history is such an absolute pansie whiner. Absolute terrible for the sport.

ETA / I swear if he would have went to college he would have been a rebelbearshark
    Last edited by Cowbell; 05-24-2021 at 06:15 AM.

vCash
    What he do?

vCash
    You are correct cowbell. And the sport caters to him. He’s a narcissist, a crybaby, and a racist bigot. I haven’t watched a game in a few years. He’s made me hate the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    You are correct cowbell. And the sport caters to him. He’s a narcissist, a crybaby, and a racist bigot. I haven’t watched a game in a few years. He’s made me hate the league.
    He is defiantly a racist, i quit watching the NBA years ago and can say its in the same category as tennis, soccer, and Hockey...if it was abolished i could care less.

vCash
    He's always bitching about something new. Jason Whitlock nailed it here - https://www.outkick.com/whitlock-leb...es-is-a-bigot/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What he do?
    Another ridiculous flop in a playoff game when massive giant Chris Paul blocked him out. It ended up sparking an altercation.

vCash
    He may be the most detrimental player to his given sport in recent history. When people put him and any past great in the same conversation, I immediately quit listening.

vCash
    Oh what I would give to have seen him face Rodman...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    He may be the most detrimental player to his given sport in recent history. When people put him and any past great in the same conversation, I immediately quit listening.
    Agreed 100%

vCash
    The '88 Pistons would've beat his ass like a rented mule.........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    You are correct cowbell. And the sport caters to him. He?s a narcissist, a crybaby, and a racist bigot. I haven?t watched a game in a few years. He?s made me hate the league.
    It sounds like he should have been suspended for a breach of the leagues Covid protocols.

But Barkley was on record the other day saying the league didn't have the balls to suspend him for it. And he's 100% right. For all the shit Manfred and Goodell get, if Trout and Mahomes broke league policy and suspension was the appropriate punishment, I think they would be suspended if that was the proper punishment.

I don't think Adam Silver will do it to LeBron or would do it to any of their prime time players.

vCash
    I gotta say that people that say he is the GOAT or maybe 2nd behind Jordan have it all wrong. He isn't the GOAT. Not even close. Hell, I wouldn't take him as a top 5 Laker of all time. Which of these would you take him over?
    Magic Johnson
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    Kobe Bryant
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Elgin Baylor

I would take all of these guys over Lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    That is the truth. He ain't worthy to carry MJs shoes to the gym. He is one of main reasons I don't watch NBA anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDAWGFAN View Post
    I gotta say that people that say he is the GOAT or maybe 2nd behind Jordan have it all wrong. He isn't the GOAT. Not even close. Hell, I wouldn't take him as a top 5 Laker of all time. Which of these would you take him over?
    Magic Johnson
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    Kobe Bryant
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Elgin Baylor

I would take all of these guys over Lebron.
    Yeah, I'd take all those over him. Hard to compare eras but add Jerry West and did Pete Marivick play for Lakers? Lebron might not even make the all Lakers team. James Worth, Byron Scott, etc. If the roster is 12 not sure he makes it, to put in basketball terms - Lebron is last 4 in.

vCash
    West did but Maravich did not. I missed West. That list was off the top of my head.

I can say things as I see them and I try not to be super biased about things, so I can say I would put Lebron over Worthy and Byron Scott. But he would be below all of the ones I listed plus the Logo. So that would put him at 8th. There may be others I missed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yeah, I'd take all those over him. Hard to compare eras but add Jerry West and did Pete Marivick play for Lakers? Lebron might not even make the all Lakers team. James Worth, Byron Scott, etc. If the roster is 12 not sure he makes it, to put in basketball terms - Lebron is last 4 in.
    What a ludicrous take.

At some point you gotta separate his off the court bull shit with his actually on court dominance.

He?s No. 2 all time on the court, that is pretty much undisputed at this point. He?s 3 at worst if you wanna put Kareem above him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    What a ludicrous take.

At some point you gotta separate his off the court bull shit with his actually on court dominance.

He?s No. 2 all time on the court, that is pretty much undisputed at this point. He?s 3 at worst if you wanna put Kareem above him.
    Undisputed? What group of people unanimously voted for him over all of the guys I listed? And noone disputes it? By the very nature of me posting it and R2 Dawg agreeing with it, it is disputed. Too many in the media push this agenda because they NEED him to be considered the GOAT to draw a crowd or to have something to write about.

You would take Lebron (who has played 18 seasons and won 4 titles) over
    Magic Johnson who won 5 titles in 11 years?
    Kareem who is the All time leading scorer, 19 time NBA all star, 2 finals MVPs, 15 All NBA team, 11 all defensive selection, and 4 time blocks leader?
    Kobe who won 5 titles in 20 years?
    Elgin Baylor who averaged 27.4 points/game, 13.5 rebounds/game. You can argue Lebron scores higher than this, but keep in mind the rules are different now than they were then. Hand check Lebron? Foul.
    Chamberlain not only was a great scorer, he led the league in assists at least one year, as a center, 4X MVP and in his last year has an all time field goal % of 72.7%

Lebron has had to form super teams, and still didn't win it in some of those years. None of the guys I mentioned ever did that. Imagine if Bird and Johnson had teamed up. I know this is a few years old, but take it away Reggie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd4z6a04dBU

Yes, if Bird and Magic would have teamed up to form a super team like James did with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, they would have won it every year they were in the league together.

Too many people suffer from recency bias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDAWGFAN View Post
    Undisputed? What group of people unanimously voted for him over all of the guys I listed? And noone disputes it? By the very nature of me posting it and R2 Dawg agreeing with it, it is disputed. Too many in the media push this agenda because they NEED him to be considered the GOAT to draw a crowd or to have something to write about.

You would take Lebron (who has played 18 seasons and won 4 titles) over
    Magic Johnson who won 5 titles in 11 years?
    Kareem who is the All time leading scorer, 19 time NBA all star, 2 finals MVPs, 15 All NBA team, 11 all defensive selection, and 4 time blocks leader?
    Kobe who won 5 titles in 20 years?
    Elgin Baylor who averaged 27.4 points/game, 13.5 rebounds/game. You can argue Lebron scores higher than this, but keep in mind the rules are different now than they were then. Hand check Lebron? Foul.
    Chamberlain not only was a great scorer, he led the league in assists at least one year, as a center, 4X MVP and in his last year has an all time field goal % of 72.7%

Lebron has had to form super teams, and still didn't win it in some of those years. None of the guys I mentioned ever did that. Imagine if Bird and Johnson had teamed up. I know this is a few years old, but take it away Reggie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd4z6a04dBU

Yes, if Bird and Magic would have teamed up to form a super team like James did with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, they would have won it every year they were in the league together.

Too many people suffer from recency bias.

James definitely underachieved some considering his creating a "super team" in his prime, but he also drug some pretty mediocre teams to the finals. It's hard to compare across eras, but as far as modern basketball, he's number 2 behind Jordan at this point. Had Magic played longer, he might be behind Magic.

Lebron seems like a piece of shit, but considering he's basically been worshipped since he was a senior in high school, it's amazing that he just seems to be a racist and general dick, and hasn't engaged in any self destructive behavior.

vCash
    Yeah sounds like he should have been suspended but the league didn?t have the guts to do it.

Same thing last year when he said ?we quit? and walked out and they let them back into the playoffs.

He?s a great player and I know many greats get to make their own rules but he?s gotten so used to not being accountable for his actions that?s it?s really starting to damage his reputation because he?s having multiple incidents a year now.

The way the Heat thing went down should remove him from all time great discussion based solely on lack of competitive fire. I don?t mind him leaving Cleveland but I don?t like colliding with other greats to start the ?super team? concept

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    What a ludicrous take.

Yep. Good family. Man too. BLM is based on lies though and is nothing more than a political stunt designed to divide us.