Thread: Anybody watching the Ole Miss game. Their pitcher (Johnson) is a major douche....

vCash

Anybody watching the Ole Miss game. Their pitcher (Johnson) is a major douche....

You wanna talk about an emotional train wreck. He's worse than the Viebels kid last weekend from Mizzou.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Just made a post spurred by watching him (and dunhurst). They are trying really hard at whatever they are trying to accomplish, that’s for sure.

vCash
    I said the exact same thing in our game thread, lol. He's out there talking to himself like a crazy person.

vCash
    They got some attention for their "emotion" on Twitter from Pitching Ninja....and we know how much Ole Miss dbags love attention, so now they're trying to out-emotion each other. It's embarrassing and they're trying way too hard. Par for the course for those dipshits

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    They got some attention for their "emotion" on Twitter from Pitching Ninja....and we know how much Ole Miss dbags love attention, so now they're trying to out-emotion each other. It's embarrassing and they're trying way too hard. Par for the course for those dipshits
    It would be so hilarious if they had to go on the road for their regional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It would be so hilarious if they had to go on the road for their regional.
    18 SEC wins, I'd think they're a lock to host, no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yeah they're locked in after tonight, unfortunately

vCash
    More than likely a lock with 18 SEC wins. Very rarely does a team with 18 W’s in the SEC not host. It’s happened a few times, but its very rare

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Historically speaking- yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    Just made a post spurred by watching him (and dunhurst). They are trying really hard at whatever they are trying to accomplish, that?s for sure.
    My son has played against Dunhurst for years. He's a grade A douche and hot dog. I watched him get thrown out at first from right field because he was loafing, I watched him not leave the batters box on a pop up on the infield twice and as his coach reamed him, he never even looked up from putting on his gear, never even acknowledged the coach, and these all happened in high school
    Playoff games.He fits right in up there. He's a drama queen, prima donna. I have zero respect for him and the way he plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    My son has played against Dunhurst for years. He's a grade A douche and hot dog. I watched him get thrown out at first from right field because he was loafing, I watched him not leave the batters box on a pop up on the infield twice and as his coach reamed him, he never even looked up from putting on his gear, never even acknowledged the coach, and these all happened in high school
    Playoff games.He fits right in up there. He's a drama queen, prima donna. I have zero respect for him and the way he plays.
    He definitely chose the right school then.

vCash
    He?s at the perfect place. It was amusing last night watching him not get the close calls. I don?t think any umpire in America would give any close pitches to someone acting like. I thought he was going to blow a gasket out there.

But, in this day and age, it?s celebrated as emotion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He will fit in well there, Prime example of the character of that place.

vCash
    Like a moth to a flame. They are drawn to the place.

vCash
    Ole Miss, major douche, loves attention, emotional train wreck, yep checks out.