Thread: Serious question for anyone with information on this board.....

vCash

Serious question for anyone with information on this board.....

I am Being deployed to the southern boarder destinations unknown at this time to insure safety and oversight of Children and staff at the refugee resettlement centers. I know this is a reach but does anyone live near one of these centers if so have you heard about any mistreatment of children from gang violence or abuse related to child trafficking. I have to go to Dallas for briefing but i am sure I won't get full details and i trust local civilians for more accurate info on what they hear and see. I think I am being sent into a shitstorm and for the first time in my life feel very uncertain about this situation. Any information even unsubstantiated rumors would be appreciated. Hail State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I am Being deployed to the southern boarder destinations unknown at this time to insure safety and oversight of Children and staff at the refugee resettlement centers. I know this is a reach but does anyone live near one of these centers if so have you heard about any mistreatment of children from gang violence or abuse related to child trafficking. I have to go to Dallas for briefing but i am sure I won't get full details and i trust local civilians for more accurate info on what they hear and see. I think I am being sent into a shitstorm and for the first time in my life feel very uncertain about this situation. Any information even unsubstantiated rumors would be appreciated. Hail State
    God speed..

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Praying for you brother. Be strong in the faith. If you have trusted Christ as savior know and understand that he is with you. He will never leave nor forsake you. If you ever need prayer or to talk please don’t hesitate to send me a pm. Be blessed my brother.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Praying for you and good luck. No matter what your political affiliation, this is definitely a crisis in our country.

vCash
    Praying my friend! Unfortunately no first hand or second hand knowledge of anything. No mater where you stand politically Glenn Beck has covered the crisis pretty well, you can find a lot of his information on his website glennbeck.com > search border. The Bible says to take care of the widows and orphans, praying you can do some real good down there. HAILSTATE

vCash
    Bump.

Be safe. God speed. 🙏

vCash
    Thanks for your support. I will keep you all posted about what's going on. I just have a bad feeling about this..I survived the covid ordeal . But this is a different animal.

vCash
    Bring us back that confiscated coke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Bring us back that confiscated coke.
    Seconded. I can't get any of my favorite Coke Zero Vanilla up here.**

Seriously, though...stay safe, dude.

vCash
    Might try to reach out to some of the local churches and outreach centers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Might try to reach out to some of the local churches and outreach centers.
    i would if i knew where i was being deployed to. they said situation was fluid what ever that means, you might be in Texas a few days then have to go to Arizona for example.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    i would if i knew where i was being deployed to. they said situation was fluid what ever that means, you might be in Texas a few days then have to go to Arizona for example.
    Sounds like you're a man of compassion. Do good work!

vCash
    I have friend who is down there as a civilian. In West Texas, but hasn't mentioned any such issues. Long hours and poor working conditions is the experience (so far).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Seconded. I can't get any of my favorite Coke Zero Vanilla up here.**

Seriously, though...stay safe, dude.
    Everybody knows Mexican Vanilla is the best!