Thread: Mississippi Braves

vCash

Mississippi Braves

Are the Mississippi Braves games televised?

I was channel surfing over the air, and was surprised to see the Trash Pandas games being televised, but only home games. You'd think if anything they would show road games.

vCash
    I believe so on MiLB.TV. If you like their Facebook page, they will post the link each day for TV. It appears the link is atmilb.com/2RkmqfS to watch their games.

vCash
    Thanks. I'll check it out. Looks like minor league baseball has come a ways since I last went to a game.

vCash
    MBraves are 3 outs away from being no-hit. Ethan Small pitched tonight for Biloxi and had a lot to do with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    MBraves are 3 outs away from being no-hit. Ethan Small pitched tonight for Biloxi and had a lot to do with that.
    I've been googling to see where our players went to college (if they went) but no luck so for. Don't know if we have any MSU players or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    They completed the no hitter. Ethan went 5 innings...he had a high number of walks though

vCash
    I didn't see either any, RD. MBraves have a TAMU kid, Shewmake, if ya'll remember him.

Ethan Small gets the win in a combined no-hitter 1-0 victory. Shuckers over MBraves.

vCash
    Just got back from the Shuckers Braves game. Ethan pitched good. There were 3 FCs that saved the no hitter and also a very generous inside strike zone from the ump. Noticed a few State shirts in the crowd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I've been googling to see where our players went to college (if they went) but no luck so for. Don't know if we have any MSU players or not.
    Go to MiLB and you can go here to subscribe

https://www.milb.com/