Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: dogs vs cocks game 3

vCash
    Lemonis needs to get off his 17ing fatass and recruit players better than hatcher--Forsythe---AND Debrule.....no excuse we have the whole damn world to recruit and he has these division 2 players .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Hmmm. How??
    Idk, I'm mad and I want someone to blame.

Tomorrow, I'll wake up and be satisfied with taking a series vs. a top 25 team on the road, but right now, I'm pissed we gave away a sweep. Could've been in the driver's seat for an SEC title. Can still get it, but we'll need some help now.

vCash
    And all the defensive subs-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Our lack of hitting with risp cost us this game but do you agree w/ how Lemonis manages this pitching staff?
    Yea this is my issue, is he saving Sims for postseason? Our we going to pitch Sims 3 days in a row in a regional? I don’t see it happening

vCash
    Lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Our lack of hitting with risp cost us this game but do you agree w/ how Lemonis manages this pitching staff?
    not with Sims...if sims cant come in for one inning to win the series he is a puss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yeah our bullpen is good but at times we just don't get it done.
    Question to a former pitcher...

The ump affected our rhythm- nobody could come-in and settle. Kept SC alive by making us press.

Plus the brutal 3rd strike call on Rowdey

vCash
    This game was lost because of the defense last night and the offense today. If we want to win a Natty we cannot go 0-fer with the bases loaded multiple times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    not with Sims...if sims cant come in for one inning to win the series he is a puss
    Yeah if he really wanted this game, I think we still had the lead with one out in the ninth. Sims could have come in for 2 outs if Lemonis wanted him too. I mean if Sims threw 30 pitches last night(think somebody said 30 earlier in the thread) and 15-20 more today, that probably less than 50 on the weekend. Surely that's not over taxing a reliever is it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Question to a former pitcher...

The ump affected our rhythm- nobody could come-in and settle. Kept SC alive by making us press.

Plus the brutal 3rd strike call on Rowdey
    What's your question?

vCash
    Lemonis needs to get off his 17ing fatass and recruit players better than hatcher--Forsythe---AND Debrule.....no excuse we have the whole damn world to recruit and he has these division 2 players .
    Out of bounds dude!

He did not recruit Hatcher. Forsyth is a freshman and will be better. The classes coming in, that Lemonis is architecting are quite strong.

I did wish he would go find a 6th to 10th round hitter for this year, but it’s not pro baseball you can’t just waive players and tender offers to roster players at USC and NC State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Yeah if he really wanted this game, I think we still had the lead with one out in the ninth. Sims could have come in for 2 outs if Lemonis wanted him too. I mean if Sims threw 30 pitches last night(think somebody said 30 earlier in the thread) and 15-20 more today, that probably less than 50 on the weekend. Surely that's not over taxing a reliever is it?
    He threw 34 pitches last night.

vCash
    You get it. I agree. Severely disappointed in our head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    What's your question?
    The ump messed up the rhythm of Harding and Simmons. They were both bracketed to short stints due to strike zone fluctuations. Those two guys could have rolled up SC otherwise.

That’s why Foxhall got tossed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    He threw 34 pitches last night.
    If we wanna win it all, we gonna have to get more innings from sims. I wanna see us start working him back-to-back days more

vCash
    I?m not saying he blew it, cause nobody was hitting with RISP

But you can?t put Hatcher in games other SWAC games, that?s giving up on a hitting position.
    So you'd have left Hancock in at first?? W a lead in the 9th?? No way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If we wanna win it all, we gonna have to get more innings from sims. I wanna see us start working him back-to-back days more
    Don’t disagree. I’m bringing him today, at least to get the last 2 outs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So you'd have left Hancock in at first?? W a lead in the 9th?? No way
    I didn’t have a problem with that but with a 1 run lead I’m not pulling my 3 and 4 hole hitters in that situation. Too tight of a game

vCash
    The ump messed up the rhythm of Harding and Simmons. They were both bracketed to short stints due to strike zone fluctuations. Those two guys could have rolled up SC otherwise.

That?s why Foxhall got tossed
    Foxhall got tossed? Sounds like home cookin umping? I missed most of game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I didn’t have a problem with that but with a 1 run lead I’m not pulling my 3 and 4 hole hitters in that situation. Too tight of a game
    You don't disagree yet Hancock was hitting forth. And most on here bitch about James playing third period. Yet our defensive replacement mad the throwing error.