Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Midweek vs Citadel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    First career win too!! I'm sure he gets it the way we set up the pitching.
    MSU stats say 3 appearances, 1 win, before tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I'm of the opinion that Neil Price could call a Nascar race on the radio and make it exciting.

Baseball goes at a completely different pace than football or basketball, but I hope Neil can call baseball games if and when Jim retires.
    Correct if I'm wrong but thought Neil called baseball at Kentucky!

vCash
    Stinnett decided to work on the slider tonight and it was freaking nasty. That dude is going to make some money in baseball.

vCash
    I'm of the opinion that Neil Price could call a Nascar race on the radio and make it exciting.

Baseball goes at a completely different pace than football or basketball, but I hope Neil can call baseball games if and when Jim retires.
    That?s who I meant. I have no idea why I said Bart...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    You are correct...

vCash
    At least the 2nd time the announcer has referred to Lane as "top of the order", lol.

vCash
    Aaannnnd Rowdy changed his number from 4 to 8, and TA changed the color of his skin, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    I really like sitting James for a game. Tanner gets some needed reps at first, Leggett gets some needed reps at third, and Clark gets some needed at bats. Kam James gets to clear his head.
    I would have rather seen Kellum Clark at 1B with Logan Tanner at DH.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Skinner Ks again. Dude just is totally lost out there.
    End of 7 , msu 9-2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I understand. But I’m thinking Lemonis wants Tanner getting work in the field. With Hatcher’s lack of hitting, we are looking at options at first base while still keeping the good bats in the lineup. Come super regional and CWS time, Kellum Clark may not be ready for the lineup, but Hatcher may not be hitting either. So Logan Tanner or Leggett are most likely our options at first.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Time will tell his story but two things I know, he is a strike thrower and quick worker.
    Congrats sir, well done.

vCash
    Indeed he did

Archimedes
    vCash
    I really like sitting James for a game. Tanner gets some needed reps at first, Leggett gets some needed reps at third, and Clark gets some needed at bats. Kam James gets to clear his head.
    I understand. But I’m thinking Lemonis wants Tanner getting work in the field. With Hatcher’s lack of hitting, we are looking at options at first base while still keeping the good bats in the lineup. Come super regional and CWS time, Kellum Clark may not be ready for the lineup, but Hatcher may not be hitting either. So Logan Tanner or Leggett are most likely our options at first.
    Tanner isn?t coming out behind the plate unless its an emergency situation. If he wouldn?t have caught 30 innings in roughly 24 hours last wkend he would have been behind the plate tonight.

vCash
    I like the way Meche plays the game.

vCash
    MSU stats say 3 appearances, 1 win, before tonight.
    I missed the other W. I stand corrected then. Thanks. But I'm sure he's cool w two!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Tanner isn?t coming out behind the plate unless its an emergency situation. If he wouldn?t have caught 30 innings in roughly 24 hours last wkend he would have been behind the plate tonight.
    We've been catching Hancock almost every mid week game just to rest lotan anyway.

vCash
    I think that tells you all you need to know. Clark isn't playing first this year wo a major major problem occurs. Covid. Rash of injuries etc

vCash
    I understand. But I?m thinking Lemonis wants Tanner getting work in the field. With Hatcher?s lack of hitting, we are looking at options at first base while still keeping the good bats in the lineup. Come super regional and CWS time, Kellum Clark may not be ready for the lineup, but Hatcher may not be hitting either. So Logan Tanner or Leggett are most likely our options at first.
    Yeah, there is no way Logan Tanner is playing 1B in a Super Regional. I would rather Luke Hancock get the reps there. Since Luke is catching tonight, Clark makes more sense. But whatever, no big deal.

vCash
    Yeah, there is no way Logan Tanner is playing 1B in a Super Regional. I would rather Luke Hancock get the reps there. Since Luke is catching tonight, Clark makes more sense. But whatever, no big deal.
    You are absolutely correct. For some reason through these posts I had in my head that Hancock was playing first. I saw Tanner, typed Tanner, knew it was Tanner, but was thinking Hancock.

vCash

I can't see him calling baseball. He's fine with football, but I would hate to hear him on baseball. He's too ordinary, everyday broadcaster guy to me.