Thread: Great game!

vCash

Great game!

This team just has the ?IT FACTOR?!!
    We got enough pitching for DH tomorrow but we gotta hit. We did ok tonight, several clutch hits.

Me and youngest grandson son eating at Buffalo Wild Wings and it?s 11:50. Two hour drive home but hey can?t wait to see us go out it again!

HailStae!

vCash
    Right on! Love the heart and grit this bunch has!

vCash
    Great win, but this team better learn to play defense or the season will end in a regional by the ball going between someone's legs.

We're a really good pitching team, decent offensive team, and diarrhea mouth defensively.

vCash
    My first game in the New Dude, and first since 2015. Was right behind home plate for TA's bomb - what a night!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Great win, but this team better learn to play defense or the season will end in a regional by the ball going between someone's legs.

We're a really good pitching team, decent offensive team, and diarrhea mouth defensively.
    I worry more about the defense than offense. We manage to score enough every game to win most games but not if we give away 3-4 a game. That being said this team has some big balls man!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    This team just has the ?IT FACTOR?!!
    At least from the 7th inning on. Need more consistency with that IT thingy.

vCash
    Just imagine if we ever decide to pitch, hit, and play defense in the same game... If we ever did all three, I don’t think there is anyone in the country who can beat us...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Just imagine if we ever decide to pitch, hit, and play defense in the same game... If we ever did all three, I don?t think there is anyone in the country who can beat us...
    This, we've come close in several games but seems like one is off every game.
    Last edited by R2Dawg; 05-01-2021 at 07:54 AM.

vCash
    No doubt defense is pretty bad, but also the umpire obviously was somewhat inconsistent. Not sure the umpire had his best night, mostly calling strike three with pitches out of the zone, but he was a little consistent on both teams. Aggies with 18 K's.

Hey Brunswick, I wish I knew you were at the game, I sit behind home plate in the second section, would have introduced myself. Btw, I'm thinking Cade will pitch today along with EC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    No doubt defense is pretty bad, but also the umpire obviously was somewhat inconsistent. Not sure the umpire had his best night, mostly calling strike three with pitches out of the zone, but he was a little consistent on both teams. Aggies with 18 K's.

Hey Brunswick, I wish I knew you were at the game, I sit behind home plate in the second section, would have introduced myself. Btw, I'm thinking Cade will pitch today along with EC.
    That ump last night was trash. No other way to state it.

My daughter and soon to be son-in-law were in that area last night - I moved down in the 10th from the Loge to sit with them. You weren't the guy in the straw hat waving his shoe at the ump were you? Lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    That ump last night was trash. No other way to state it.

My daughter and soon to be son-in-law were in that area last night - I moved down in the 10th from the Loge to sit with them. You weren't the guy in the straw hat waving his shoe at the ump were you? Lol!
    No but my 12 year old grandson got into the game and led many Maroon...White cheers and Rowdy Rowdy chats! He also was fussing about how blind the ump was! LOL