Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Maroons game 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'll give you kudos for owning it
    I never said he wasn't the right choice. All I said is I thought if Dubrule could get hot (which he is) moving Rowdy to the 2 hole might be more productive, but I also said that it won't and shouldn't happen bc he's hitting the ball. So if it were up to me, I'd move Dubrule to the 9 hole, but I honestly don't care where he hits as long as he keeps playing like he has.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    But guess you quit watching anyway. Maybe you'll wake up tomorrow and find out we won.
    ETA. Yeah and rowdy is still the best choice for leadoff......
    I would put Mule up there in lead off. No other reason than let Rowdy hit in the 3 hole. Or maybe Hancock up there.

vCash
    I checked out Bc you and the rest of the board are insufferable when we are losing. The word is ending. This is baseball. Not football. We aren't the best in the country but we don't suck and our National seed will be based on our entire body if work. Let it play out. That's all
    I'm an emotional and negative poster so y'all are just going to have to deal with it. I ain't changing lol

vCash
    I checked out Bc you and the rest of the board are insufferable when we are losing. The word is ending. This is baseball. Not football. We aren't the best in the country but we don't suck and our National seed will be based on our entire body if work. Let it play out. That's all
    KO also uses negativity as motivational karma, and has done all season, lol. Don't read so much into every single post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    KO also uses negativity as motivational karma, and has done all season, lol. Don't read so much into every single post.
    Bingo.

I take credit for tonight's win.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I too live and die with every pitch and at bat. It is less whiney bitch than stream of consciousness. That strike zone 17ed us all night though.

vCash
    Oh, btw...

Leggett at 1B? I kinda dig it. Let's roll with it tomorrow and see what we get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I too live and die with every pitch and at bat. It is less whiney bitch than stream of consciousness. That strike zone 17ed us all night though.
    Exactly. Nobody on this board should be held accountable for their game thread posts. I advocated smoking meth for God's sake.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Oh, btw...

His ABs were definitely more competitive than Rex's boy. He at least battles. Hatch officially lost me when he slagged it out of the box. Past time to move on.

vCash
    I’m an optimistic poster. I believe when I shouldn’t. Get mad mad at negativity. That’s me. I appreciate and love all y’all’s passion. Straight honest truth. Sitting in recliner with recliner down. Looked up down. Down 7-3. Reclined and rest is history. Beer breaks were a rush but knew we would win. Tied in 12 my son and girlfriend show up from State. Hug and TA goes deep. Gotta trust your own weird thoughts. We don’t make it to his at bat if I didn’t position myself for the team!! Haha

vCash
    I love how scrappy this bunch is! We need to clean up our defense but this team has heart!

vCash
    As angry as I get with this team I’ll never shit on them. Some do and I understand but I’m gonna say this now. Don’t get attitude when I believe

vCash
    Oh, btw...

I just don’t understand why we aren’t letting Clark play it some. Let him get the struggles out of the way now. Hell he can’t struggle no worse than what we are playing every day...

vCash
    Nice win after looking like a loss. Now we gonna have to figure out how to cover innings the rest of the weekend with no sims and maybe no Preston. Is EC dressed out this weekend? If so, I think we see him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I love how scrappy this bunch is! We need to clean up our defense but this team has heart!
    No denying it. Clean up a few things and we are in Omaha and anything can happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Nice win after looking like a loss. Now we gonna have to figure out how to cover innings the rest of the weekend with no sims and maybe no Preston. Is EC dressed out this weekend? If so, I think we see him.
    Hopefully Brandon Smith will be ready to go and can give us several innings. Don't know how careful they'll be with him though. We've also still got Harding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    EC is going to show up, wait and see. I think he shows up nasty too. Why we have not give him an inning or so here or there makes no sense as he came in our #1 pitcher and now he can't get one batter. If he is off just yank him but if he is on......

vCash
    Hopefully Brandon Smith will be ready to go and can give us several innings. Don't know how careful they'll be with him though. We've also still got Harding.
    With as few pitches as several pitched last night, they should be OK for some pitches later in weekend?

vCash
    You gonna see all hands on deck pitching today. I just hope Bednar and Fristoe can go at least 5 innings and hoping for 6. I can't imagine the Aggies being strong in their pen today., but they have some really good hitters.

I like our chances today!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    With as few pitches as several pitched last night, they should be OK for some pitches later in weekend?
    Yeah, we should have everyone except for Mac, Sims, and maybe Preston Johnson. We're in good shape.