Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spivey to the portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    It is a nothing burger. Spivey runs on the side of his feet and it makes the ball bounce when he runs, thus he cant catch the ball well
    Interesting
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    He has no track record because he hasn't played much, got caught between coaches, TE and WR, etc. He is talented and everyone on here raved about him early on.

There you go gun, when you got no facts or information you do like the ignorant do - resort to insults and name calling. Gun your true colors are really ugly.

Do you know what I do for a living?

Do you know how many decades I've played, coached, watched sports? I've done all these by the way at one time. I've competed head to head against two SEC freshmen of the year players. What you got?

If you could read and comprehend you'd see what I said it ain't going to make or break us but it is more than an nothing burger.

As Gump said, you can't fix stupid.
    He can't catch
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    He has no track record because he hasn't played much, got caught between coaches, TE and WR, etc. He is talented and everyone on here raved about him early on.

There you go gun, when you got no facts or information you do like the ignorant do - resort to insults and name calling. Gun your true colors are really ugly.

Do you know what I do for a living?

Do you know how many decades I've played, coached, watched sports? I've done all these by the way at one time. I've competed head to head against two SEC freshmen of the year players. What you got?

If you could read and comprehend you'd see what I said it ain't going to make or break us but it is more than an nothing burger.

As Gump said, you can't fix stupid.
    Spivey played plenty, he started the last half of the season last year. He got half of his career production in one game and otherwise was a complete non-factor other than when he was dropping balls in big moments or getting penalties.

He knew Ducking was probably going to overtake him now that he's eligible, and once Polk was added to the roster the writing was on the wall.

vCash
    seems we have Polk, Heath, Tulu and Ducking on the 2 deep at outside receiver. That should be good enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    seems we have Polk, Heath, Tulu and Ducking on the 2 deep at outside receiver. That should be good enough.
    Three of those guys haven't had a chance to do a thing in this offense yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Three of those guys haven't had a chance to do a thing in this offense yet.
    Spivey didn't do anything either.

vCash
    But he had a great spring game!

vCash
    It is a nothing burger. Spivey runs on the side of his feet and it makes the ball bounce when he runs, thus he cant catch the ball well
    Did Shotgun hack your account? WTF does that even mean?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Spivey didn't do anything either.
    He caught some contested passes. Our receivers are gonna have to find a way to catch contested balls as the season goes on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    It means hopefully he was drunk when he posted this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    He caught some contested passes. Our receivers are gonna have to find a way to catch contested balls as the season goes on.
    He was one of the leaders in drops per targets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He was one of the leaders in drops per targets.
    This and he wasn't much of a blocker either. He whiffed numerous times, especially on those bubble screens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    If you run on the side of your feet, and you are looking at the ball it makes the ball seem to move more than it does. It makes it harder to see/track. It happens a lot in bigger guys

Spivey has one good play in his career here other than that he has had more penalties and drops than anything else. I was high on him early bc he does have some fight in him but it just was not working.

vCash
    So if Spivey is running a dig route over the middle and the ball is coming to him the way he runs is going to make the ball more difficult to track. Just facts

vCash
    Go outside and run as fast as you can on the sides of your feet and see. It happens a lot to TEs. I have seen it a lot. Its why most bow legged kids dont play WR

vCash
    Go outside and run as fast as you can on the sides of your feet and see. It happens a lot to TEs. I have seen it a lot. Its why most bow legged kids dont play WR
    Whatttttttttt?

vCash
    If you run on the side of your feet, and you are looking at the ball it makes the ball seem to move more than it does. It makes it harder to see/track. It happens a lot in bigger guys

Spivey has one good play in his career here other than that he has had more penalties and drops than anything else. I was high on him early bc he does have some fight in him but it just was not working.
    Would you hold your I phone, run and post the vid?*

BTW I'm to old or I would.

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Whatttttttttt?
    yeah that's a head scratcher ... it takes a special talent to out run a bow-legged athlete
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Whatttttttttt?