Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
I agree we have already shown we can make a run. Game 3 against a NC favorite can tell something. You have to have deep pitching to make an Omaha run, arms run out quick. The deepest team usually wins it. I think we have it but can you mix it up and keep things clicking? So far we haven't managed it well but we have the pieces to do it.
We have the pitching. We haven’t been pushing at all. There is a reason Lemonis is doing this. We have a chance at the West, but Vandy is gonna win the SEC reg season. Keep arms fresh. Get a host spot with a national seed and we can host the super regional. That’s what matters.

Ask yourself this... How many teams would you take over us in a 3 game set. The way Corbin is throwing Rocker and Leiter, they will be gassed by the end. We just took 2 of 3 from OM, won 1 against Vandy playing horrible In the 3rd game, and played like dogs hit against Ark. There isn’t a team around I would take over us except Ark and MAYBE Vandy...

We proved today we can hang with anyone. 2 weeks ago, Vandy was untouchable to everyone. We all thought we were gonna get swept. We just wanted to win ONE game. We are a couple breaks from winning Atleast 2... Think about that...