Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday games...

vCash

Saturday games...

LSU currently opening up a Cajun style whoopin on the Confederates. 8-1 in the 4th.

vCash
    WOW, I'd say Bianco could be on the hot seat, I have a few OM friends who are restless. When the 16-3 came out, I think it opened the door a little on some thinking, all but Yancy who is delusional!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    WOW, I'd say Bianco could be on the hot seat, I have a few OM friends who are restless. When the 16-3 came out, I think it opened the door a little on some thinking, all but Yancy who is delusional!
    Yeah the "Fahr Bianco" crowd has gotten an early start this year for sure. I didn't realize he had been at Ole Miss 20+ years with 1 trip to Omaha. That's some serious underachieving right there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Yeah the "Fahr Bianco" crowd has gotten an early start this year for sure. I didn't realize he had been at Ole Miss 20+ years with 1 trip to Omaha. That's some serious underachieving right there
    He sucks and that's why I really hope they keep him. They are fantastic every year until about the midway point.

vCash
    Until this season, I believed that Ole Miss canning Bianco would be a huge mistake. I think the time has come now.

vCash
    I have to admit, I am shocked at what has gone down there this weekend. I expected them to easily get two but this is crazy. Funny but crazy.

vCash
    I have figured out Yancy is a huge ole miss fan. He likes following a team they gets it's shit pushed in as much as he does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I have figured out Yancy is a huge ole miss fan. He likes following a team they gets it's shit pushed in as much as he does.
    This is a fine description of those trust fund a-holes that go there on diddie's money knowing that they don't have to learn anything since diddie will give them a job when they get tired of being there.

vCash
    Bianco chokes every year he's just got a little earlier start this year.

vCash
    Their RPI is dropping too. Going into today it was at 18. The Mustard Buzzards are five spots ahead of them and now sit at 13. We need them to keep winning. Our RPI is up to 8 right now and that's with the loss last night. REALLY need to win one of these last two. Could go a long way into getting us a national seed.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Thought they might be about to have a big 7th inning....bases loaded, no outs.... a pop up, strikeout, and fly out to end the inning without a run. 9-1 Cajuns

vCash
    Thought they might be about to have a big 7th inning....bases loaded, no outs.... a pop up, strikeout, and fly out to end the inning without a run. 9-1 Cajuns
    LSU is snapping OM's dicks over their knees like twigs, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Didn't think any of them had one big enough to snap like that. Maybe more like a toothpick between your fingers?

vCash
    Dayummm!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Oh geez that cracked me up.

vCash
    Ole Miss just hit a grand slam to tie it in the 8th. Freaking LSU

9-9

vCash
    This will feel like a series win if they come back and win it

vCash
    You know? Just 17'em both. What a bunch of BS. Ridiculous. From this point forward I hope they both lose out. 17'em.

vCash
    Only thing better than LSU sweeping them with a 9-1 win today, would be LSU sweeping them after they scored 8 runs in the 8th to tie it and started to believe. We'll see

vCash
    OM has all the momentum.