Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA says Regionals can only be 50% capacity - per Kendall Rogers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    I love watching Dawg baseball this time of the year. Wish I could attend but can't. So I have a HDMI connection to my computer and 70" TV. when I was a student you either showed up in person or you read about it later
    So you're saying that when you watch a game on your t.v. via your computer, you have a full screen in HD? I've been watching some streamed NHL and NBA games (hosted by an illegal off shore server) which I mirror from my iPad to my TV, but they only fill up half the screen even though they're advertised as full HD. This is the only way I can watch the local teams anymore because none of the cable companies or legal streaming services carry the Regional Sports Networks (Fox Sports/Bally) anymore. I don't know whether the lack of a full tv screen is due to a limitation of my iPad or the broadcast itself.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    By the time the Regionals hit, we will be at about 65 weeks to flatten the curve. I told everyone I knew last March that "the powers that be" were going to milk this thing for as long as they can.

vCash
    At least there won't be 10 threads about GA people not having a place to sit. Instead it will be the people who don't rank high enough to get their sit that start the bitching threads. Can't wait *****

vCash
    It?s beyond the point now where all of this is just laughable...

vCash
    So full capacity during regular season and half capacity for regional. Makes total sense. Everyone knows Covid is much more contagious during tournaments. That?s science!! **