Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yancy is handling the lose well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    This is hilarious. Yancy must feel like he's in prison with all that butt hurt!!
    You just used prison and butt hurt in the same sentence. You have Yancy's full attention.

vCash
    How is he not used to losing to us by now? It happens every year and will continue to happen every year. We are and will always be the baseball king in Mississippi.
    Oh, and making fun of our stadium?????? How embarrassing. I watched them play last week on tv and was thinking how jealous they must be of our stadium. He proved my point.
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 04-19-2021 at 08:30 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Here's another hot take:

"MSU folks pounded me for saying the truth but they are small, don?t possess power and their big three pitchers were overblown by D1Baseball and other media people. They have a bunch of 5? 9?, 170 pound guys and that?s not going to cut it. Sorry, it?s ok to have a couple but not the majority of your lineup. They have had smaller guys for a while now. Slap hitting isn?t going to win you championships in today?s game. As to their Big 3 on the mound, as I said before, I almost spit up my coffee when they were comparing them to Ole Miss and Vandy?s rotation."
    Ole Miss didn't seem bigger than us at all. Well, they had the two fat guys. That said the fact that he thinks size matters in baseball just shows how ignorant he is. See Mookie Betts and Jose Altuve. Baseball isn't like football where you need bulk. It's more about hand eye coordination and generating bat speed since we're talking about hitters here. If you can do those two things at an elite level you're height and weight don't really matter too much.

What he said about our staff was stupid as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Ole Miss didn't seem bigger than us at all. Well, they had the two fat guys. That said the fact that he thinks size matters in baseball just shows how ignorant he is. See Mookie Betts and Jose Altuve. Baseball isn't like football where you need bulk. It's more about hand eye coordination and generating bat speed since we're talking about hitters here. If you can do those two things at an elite level you're height and weight don't really matter too much.

Exactly! Heck The Mick was 5'11" 200lbs and destroyed baseballs among other average size guys that do as well. Just yancy showing his ignorance again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Exactly! Heck The Mick was 5'11" 200lbs and destroyed baseballs among other average size guys that do as well. Just yancy showing his ignorance again.
    I wonder if that's partially a Bianco thing. They've definitely had their share of guys that were like 6'5" 225 and looked like Big Leaguers but when they had to actually play they couldn't hit their way out of a wet sack and of course they graduated into obscurity. Typical Ole Miss. More about the looks than the actual result.

vCash
    I wonder if that's partially a Bianco thing. They've definitely had their share of guys that were like 6'5" 225 and looked like Big Leaguers but when they had to actually play they couldn't hit their way out of a wet sack and of course they graduated into obscurity. Typical Ole Miss. More about the looks than the actual result.
    Yep! I'm gonna tell you when I was coaching I always worried more about playing the teams with all little guys cause you knew they were gonna fight and scrap for every single play.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    As with everything else, appearance and perception are more important to the Shark fanbase than anything else

vCash
    This post reminds me of an ole miss series back on 06 or somewhere close to that. We were in the hard right corner and everybody down there was drunk as hell well before the game started. Lance Lynn was to start for the sharks. As he’s coming out of the pen and walkin to the dugout one of the guys with us yells, “have a good game...fat ass!”

Lynn’s father was standing outside the fence in front of the bleachers and got PISSED. It became a shouting match and I’m glad he was too dumb and we were too drunk to realize all we had to do was walk around the corner and be face to face with no fence. Of course Lynn shoved it up our ass and dominated the game but the moral of the story is...well I don’t really know the moral, but I think about that every time I see Lynn’s fat ass pitching in the bigs. He’s a horse and I respect him, but it was funny to see daddy defending his 6’ 5 260lb hoss of a son.

vCash
    Yancy ... I know your butthurt self is reading ... Just wanted to thank you for the Monday am boost, I needed it and I hope you never leave the plantation
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash

I'm sure Yancy just has a motto of the bigger the better when it comes to dudes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    I'm sure Yancy just has a motto of the bigger the better when it comes to dudes.
    Probably needs it just to feel anything at all....EMOTIONALLY I mean...*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    Now that's funny I don't care who you are!

vCash
    He's so pathetic. I always think it's hilarious when people talk about "oh he wouldn't start for us" or "our coaches wouldn't take their this/that" after getting beat. Those are all opinion takes and hypothetical. You know one thing that's not an opinion or a hypothetical Yancy....Bianco would trade everything you have for the 2 wins we got this weekend you simpleton prick, shove those Ls up your a**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    [tweet2]1383935886870552589[/tweet2]

[tweet2]1383932527254011913[/tweet2]
    Holy crap that's pathetic to post that. What a loser.

vCash
    Holy Crap how pathetic to post that. What a loser.

vCash
    Nancy is an MSU obsessed weirdo... But there are a few Yancys on this board. Not too long ago it was said that we were "going to have to replace the infield grass" due to our slap hitters. We were "weak-assed" with "foam-filled" bats who didn't "deserve to be ranked" because we are the "Bad News Bulldogs" and "even our hits are weak". And a few of these same posters wanted to bench Rowdy! That would've worked out nicely, eh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    [tweet2]1383935886870552589[/tweet2]

[tweet2]1383932527254011913[/tweet2]
    He must not use his hands when giving his BJ's glory hole.

vCash
    I wonder if Plumlee still reminds him of Mangum..

vCash
    He is an unusual gentleman, to say the least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I wonder if Plumlee still reminds him of Mangum..
    Lol, forgot about that. What a ****ing horrendous take. But what do you expect from the pied piper of one of (if not the most) delusional baseball fanbases in the country.