Thread: So how is Vandy's bullpen?

vCash

So how is Vandy's bullpen?

All I ever hear about is their two starters(and rightfully so), but if one has a bad game are they stacked behind them or can they be touched for some runs?

vCash
    Lets be honest, off the top of yall's heads could yall name Vandy's third starter? I couldn't, not saying he is bad but he is in the shadows compared to the other two

For what it is worth, their offense leads the league in a lot of offensive categories too, a very well rounded ball club.

vCash
    I saw a big tall guy relieve leiter yesterday. He was throwing 97 but a little wild. They hit the ball. They are about what you would expect from a team with a big scholarship advantage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I saw a big tall guy relieve leiter yesterday. He was throwing 97 but a little wild. They hit the ball. They are about what you would expect from a team with a big scholarship advantage.
    Should just assume studs everywhere I'm sure. But teams of late seem to be getting a game from them.