So I know many say there is nothing to take away, I strongly disagree. I was there, not that it is an advantage but some will throw that up so just get that out of the way.

Overall, not much changed. O still not any good, D is going to be good. Wash, rinse, repeat. Walley carried off was scare of the game.

Now some cherry picking,

Offense:1 of every 3 plays on O we basically wasted due to holding the ball with no one open or running out of bounds. You can't do that and win in SEC. I think we could be in trouble but still got my fingers crossed something gets figured out before Sept.

QB - Looks like a real competition at this point. Will was 3 or 4th best QB of day or say worst QB of day. The next two showed flashes. Unless Roberson comes in and dominates, I will not be surprised to see Will watching from sidelines. Will looked like KJ much of the game. Almost threw 5-6 picks just lucky. Had the fumble six return.

RB - D.Johnson is an SEC RB, he can get it done. Marks is good in open field, get him the ball in the flats early, we were late on a lot of throws to the RB. The other couple guys look good enough for backups.

WR - Same as last year but Spivey looks leaner and a step faster. He looks like a big physical SEC WR now. He made some plays and was the surprise of the day in my opinion He could have a breakout year. Tulu looks like Jameon Lewis out there.

OL - hard to tell with who was playing where. Only had one high snap that I remember. Gave up some sacks but our DL is good but so in rest of SEC.

Defense: We are deep and talented. Didn't see a lot of missed tackles. Keeping Arnett was huge last year not just for team but for Leach.

DL - I think Crumedy is All SEC this year, he looks like Fletcher or Simmons physically, not as good yet but he is the bell cow on that unit. The first unit is top half SEC good, concerned about depth.

LB - We are solid there but depth not settled yet. I didn't watch that group as much as others but nothing really stood out.

DB - Emerson and Forbes the next great bookend corners. They could be the best tandem in SEC. Amazing how MSU keeps getting these guys. LSU will get the love and UF and Bama but they don't have anyone better than those two. Emerson looks like he has put on some muscle too.

ST - limited but kicking/punting looked good.

Other's thoughts?