Thread: That right there.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

That right there.

That Bullcrap at first is why we idiots on this page aren?t coaching and Lemo is. There is more to baseball than just hitting. There is a reason Hatcher Was playing. Geez. With Hatcher playing it?s a 0-0 game.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    That Bullcrap at first is why we idiots on this page aren?t coaching and Lemo is. There is more to baseball than just hitting. There is a reason Hatcher Was playing. Geez. With Hatcher playing it?s a 0-0 game.
    Yep. If Luke goes 0-4, and makes flubs in the field, what have we accomplished by benching Hatch?

vCash
    But Lemonis is the one who made the move..

vCash
    That's why I kept advocating moving Tanner Allen back to 1st with Cumbest (or some other OF) in RF, not these other combinations. Tanner has many more games playing 1B in his career than RF. Very risky throwing Hancock or Cumbest or someone that has never even played IF out there to start at 1B in a high pressure series. Too bad Landon Jordan isn't still around or he could potentially have played some 1B.

vCash
    1 error vs a .136 SEC batting average is no where close to equal at this point. Hatcher needed to sit and he definitely needed to sit against this pitcher. As it stands right now, that error is not costing us the game. We can?t touch him right now.

vCash
    I don't get your point. Lemonis made the move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    That's why I kept advocating moving Tanner Allen back to 1st with Cumbest (or some other OF) in RF, not these other combinations. Tanner has many more games playing 1B in his career than RF. Very risky throwing Hancock or Cumbest or someone that has never even played IF out there to start at 1B in a high pressure series. Too bad Landon Jordan isn't still around or he could potentially have played some 1B.
    TA wasn't a good first baseman though. He regularly would miss any throw in the dirt. Dude was really bad at scooping it out of the dirt.

vCash
    In no league anywhere can you hit .136 and keep your job, just doesn't happen and besides lemonis sat him not anyone on here.

vCash
    The athletic department reads message boards.**

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    The point is, there is a reason Lemo has been slow to make a move like this.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    The point is, there is a reason Lemo has been slow to make a move like this.
    I missed the game today. What all happend with Luke at first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I missed the game today. What all happend with Luke at first?
    He missed a ground ball in the first inning. He wasn’t charged an error but he didn’t make a good play on the ball. It also meant nothing in the loss today. Hatch’s error last night was even more egregious.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 04-17-2021 at 07:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    He missed a ground ball. He wasn’t charged an error but he didn’t make a good play on the ball. It also meant nothing in the loss today.
    Not to mention Hatch's recent pirouette-error on a routine play....but yeah, lets blame the loss on this, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    He missed a ground ball in the first inning. He wasn’t charged an error but he didn’t make a good play on the ball. It also meant nothing in the loss today. Hatch’s error last night was even more egregious.
    That was the only play he didn't make? I perused the boards and thought he must have made 2 or 3 bad plays.

vCash
    That was the only play he didn't make? I perused the boards and thought he must have made 2 or 3 bad plays.
    I admit I quit focusing on the game the last 3 innings so he might have done something else later that I can’t remember but nothing that was charged an error. The play in the first is the only bad play he made and this thread was started off of that one play.

vCash
    He made a throw to second base that was pretty awkward. But he made the play.

vCash
    Hatcher made an error last night.

vCash
    Damn y’all. We got our ass whipped after winning 7 straight conference games. Some of y’all need to realize even with a perfect lineup we will lose. Hell you think we should win every game? Some bitch like it

vCash
    Didn't you just call for Geatreau firing in another thread????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    One last time for the cheap seats ... Cumbest can’t hit either.. I get it we have lots of dead outs, but BC isnt going to move the needle either way .
    If anything you try and play Hancock in left , move rowdy to right and skinner to center
    This moves Allen back to 1b and you can platoon the DH role and plug in matchups based on who’s pitching..

If not you have to keep Hatcher out there and hope he can get one base somehow once or Twice a weekend