Thread: Baseball Prediction Time-Pick A Freaking Mascot Edition

vCash

Baseball Prediction Time-Pick A Freaking Mascot Edition

Alright huge weekend coming up for us, probably will play a huge role in the national seed race. I got us taking 2 out of 3. I think we get Saturday and Sunday, but if we can steal one tonight I think a sweep is more probability than possibility.

For my Jake Mangum Rebel Killer MVP I think we're going to see Kam James step up and take that role. He's been seeing the ball really well the last 8-10 games and he's a Mississippi kid so this rivalry isn't lost on him. With all that being said, BE EARLY STAY LATE AND GIVE EM HELL. Hail 17 State.

vCash
    State takes 2/3

vCash
    Sweep. MSU Sweeps that is.

vCash
    I don't have a good feeling about this one. We need 2/3, but I think Ole Miss takes the series or sweeps.

vCash

My thoughts!

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    You?re welcome for this guys....Sharks sweep us. Also, I will also do us a favor not watch. I will only follow on Twitter. It?s a sacrifice I?m willing to make.

vCash
    Huge recruiting weekend, I am bringing in the biggest 6-year-old in Jefferson County Colorado. He was the biggest kid born in St Louis, County Missouri in 2014. Recruiting Class of 2032. Probably an Offensive Lineman.

He will judge MSU on the basis of popcorn, chicken nuggets, and balloons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Alright huge weekend coming up for us, probably will play a huge role in the national seed race. I got us taking 2 out of 3. I think we get Saturday and Sunday, but if we can steal one tonight I think a sweep is more probability than possibility.

For my Jake Mangum Rebel Killer MVP I think we're going to see Kam James step up and take that role. He's been seeing the ball really well the last 8-10 games and he's a Mississippi kid so this rivalry isn't lost on him. With all that being said, BE EARLY STAY LATE AND GIVE EM HELL. Hail 17 State.
    I?d be surprised if there?s a sweep by either club. I see a very close series that I could easily see going either way. Starting pitching for the first two is a wash. After that, the pitching ad is for us. Offensively they hit up and down the lineup with a lot more power so they have the ad there. We need to get timely hitting and play good D. If we do that, we?ll win 2/3.

vCash
    We'll take 2 of 3, Saturday & Sunday. In the process of mentally preparing myself to watch MacLeod give up multiple bombs tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFromOxford View Post
    We'll take 2 of 3, Saturday & Sunday. In the process of mentally preparing myself to watch MacLeod give up multiple bombs tonight.
    Yep, it's likely to happen. He just doesn't have enough zip on that fb and when he groves them he gets smoked.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post

My thoughts!
    ****ing A!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Yep, it's likely to happen. He just doesn't have enough zip on that fb and when he groves them he gets smoked.
    After compiling numbers on OM hitters, they have generally feasted on lefties. They faced a Friday night lefty for the first time last week vs Arkansas. Wiklander only lasted 4 innings, did not have great success but not shelled. 3 runs, 6 hits, 3 walks, in 21 ABs.

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/stats...2021/ark29.htm

Taking back an earlier post, it seems that Harding and Tullar might need to go fishing this weekend.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    OM with the sweep
    No Signature

vCash
    I dont want to see C-Mac try to do too much. He is aware of what he can and cant do. So are Foxhall and Lemonis. Dont try to strike everyone out. Pitch for contact. Let the D work for you. Dont try to win the game all by yourself. He is going to give up some HRs. OM bats are too good. Hopefully keep them solos. If the game starts getting away from us tonight, I'd be willing to sacrifice a 1st game loss and use other facets of our bullpen to save the best of it for tomorrow and Sunday. I would hope that no one hits the panic button and use up Sims tonite and not have him again for the rest of the series. You never know what the coaches are thinking but I'm sure the Arky sweep laid out a good model of what to do and what not to do. I have confidence in the guys. We can win this series.

vCash
    UM takes two.

vCash
    State takes 2. But I always want the sweep.

vCash
    bump

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Huge recruiting weekend, I am bringing in the biggest 6-year-old in Jefferson County Colorado. He was the biggest kid born in St Louis, County Missouri in 2014. Recruiting Class of 2032. Probably an Offensive Lineman.

He will judge MSU on the basis of popcorn, chicken nuggets, and balloons.
    That's prime baseball recruiting age!!!! Hope Lemonis shows you guys some love and courts the kid so we can get that early commitment!***