Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESPN Preseason FPI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    What is worse is that every once in a blue moon when we get respect we suck and start all over again. Hope this year reverses the historical trend.
    Well FPI is literally the only thing giving us respect this year so we'll see how it goes.

It's been hilarious to watch Ole Miss fans melt over it as FPI lays a turd on their "momentum".

vCash
    Look up Leaches record in his 2nd season at new jobs

vCash
    FPI doesnt mean a damn thing one way or the other but I can promise you we will be a good team in 2020. We will compete

vCash
    Back to the future?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    So typical of MSU fans.
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    FPI doesnt mean a damn thing one way or the other but I can promise you we will be a good team in 2020. We will compete
    This.

Looking at our schedule, I don't know if we win 6 or 9, but I do think we'll have a chance to win 9. Like, in 9 games, we are within 1 score in the 4th quarter. Maybe 10 games. Not sure.

Other than Bama, I don't really see a blow out
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This.

Looking at our schedule, I don't know if we win 6 or 9, but I do think we'll have a chance to win 9. Like, in 9 games, we are within 1 score in the 4th quarter. Maybe 10 games. Not sure.

Again- we were in basically every game as it was last year except for Alabama and maybe Kentucky. If we cut out the turnovers who knows how the UK game turns out? Costello killed us last year. So yeah- I don't see why this year should be any different in that regard barring a ton of injuries or something like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This.

vCash
    Again- we were in basically every game as it was last year except for Alabama and maybe Kentucky. If we cut out the turnovers who knows how the UK game turns out? Costello killed us last year. So yeah- I don't see why this year should be any different in that regard barring a ton of injuries or something like that.
    We physically dominated UK on defense. They had 84 yards rushing on 32 carries that includes a 51 busted run on 3rd down by Wilson. Take that off and it's 33 yards on 31 carries. They were 8-21 for 73 yards passing. If we don't turn it over 6 times we win easily. But we(Costello) did.

vCash
    7-5 is a reasonable expectation for Leachs 2nd year. We need to win the 4 non conference games, UK, Ole Miss and Vandy. Picking up a win against LSU or @Ark would be a bonus. I don?t see us winning @auburn, bama or @tamu just because we aren?t fully at a talent level to do that. Hope I am wrong but I will say anything worse than 7-5 with this schedule would be a big disappointment and I think would make year 3 for Leach very critical

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    We physically dominated UK on defense. They had 84 yards rushing on 32 carries that includes a 51 busted run on 3rd down by Wilson. Take that off and it's 33 yards on 31 carries. They were 8-21 for 73 yards passing. If we don't turn it over 6 times we win easily. But we(Costello) did.
    Yep that one and Ark easily W if we don't turn it over.

6 is the min next year to call it a successful year; above that I consider extra. Less than 6 and we may have a little trouble.

vCash
    Well FPI is literally the only thing giving us respect this year so we'll see how it goes.

It's been hilarious to watch Ole Miss fans melt over it as FPI lays a turd on their "momentum".
    Yeah they are all about the hype.