Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Regional Host Odds Looking...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Charles Barkley made good comments IMO during the NCAA tourney. For those that didn?t see it, he basically said most folks like each other and get along, but politicians on both side pit us against each other for power and money.
    Except it's not politicians. It's the people who bought them. They're just puppets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This isnt difficult.

Born with a penis? Men's sport
    Born with a ******? Women's sport

The rest is just white noise with people trying to push crazy agendas
    Yep... goats are free game, right. Just like the old days... Lube or no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    We are now experiencing America under demoncrat rule. There will be a day that democrats are hunted by dogs. I look forward to that day.
    You're a piece of sh!t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post

Fiscal conservatives and social liberals are the bottom right quadrant.....
    Fascinating, I knew us libertarians (be responsible with money federally, but live and let live personally) were rare, but it's crazy how rare. I feel it's the only ideology that is sustainable and lets everyone be happy. Cramming down rules on others means the Gov't has a lot of power, which means as soon as the "other" side wins you're now being forced to live a lifestyle you don't want. OR, we lift the Feds powers to oppress us and live however you want.

The graph shows 4 other interesting things to me: 1) Liberals truly are extremists in their views, 2) Liberals don't have diversity of thought, 3) R's don't really have a cohesive economic view. And 4), look at the left-right axis ends. +.5 (conservative economically) seems to have literally 1/50th the support -.5 (liberal) policies get. Wonder if that's the graph makers not defining true moderate correctly, or indicative of Americans saying "national debt? Never heard of her".

I think R's freaked out about Obama spending saying it would cause inflation and national debt would cripple us, then when it didn't do either many Americans -falsely, in my opinion- got the impression that no about of spending or debt was a problem.

vCash
    So they are responding to so called discrimination by discriminating haha

State will host. I would bet on it. Money is the root of all evil

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Fascinating, I knew us libertarians (be responsible with money federally, but live and let live personally) were rare, but it's crazy how rare. I feel it's the only ideology that is sustainable
    Libertarianism is the most ridiculous ideology to ever be conceived. It's literally the avenue for middle-tier-IQ people to think they are wise. Guess what - there will always be a state. There will always be a sovereign. The goal is to be that sovereign to fulfill your vision of civilization. "Libertarianism" is fundamentally a childish whim, a complete fantasy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Yep... goats are free game, right. Just like the old days... Lube or no?
    I'm not an expert on NCAA rules but I dont think goats are allowed to compete. But if they are- the ones with a penis plays with the boys and the one with a ****** play with the girls.

It's funny how it's all one-sided isnt it? You dont see anybody born with a ****** trying to play SEC football (not counting Vandy's publicity stunt)? No LB'ers or RB's? No trans in SEC baseball? Wonder why that is.......
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Let?s make lemonade.

Tell our men?s basketball to declare as women. Then let?s kick the holy hell out of all the girls teams.

The end.

vCash
    Also this has nothing to do with transgender issues.

This is Maoist takeover of America with willing liberal idiots playing along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    There are more conservative Republicans in California than any other state. Should they all be deported to Nebraska or whatever, ala the expulsion of the Germans?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight...%E2%80%931950)

Similarly, the 2nd and 3rd most raw votes for Biden were in Florida and Texas.
    People look at entire states but counties and towns are the real split. Cook County is nothing like rest of Illinois. St Louis City is nothing like the rest of Missouri. In Texas you have Travis County that is deeply liberal.

The other split is non geographical, the kids are way more left than the parents. Even people that are left today will be considered reactionary in 8 to 12 years. Plus you have a projected 43% hispanic nation by 2050. That may cancel out all the white/black stuff. Small towns will probably look similar in 2050 but the major cities will be totally different.

vCash
    This world has turned into a B movie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Also this has nothing to do with transgender issues.

This is Maoist takeover of America with willing liberal idiots playing along.
    Yep. Ritual humiliation is a tactic - the trans stuff is on a society wide scale but it's no different than the Chinese students doing the dunce cap routine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    People look at entire states but counties and towns are the real split. Cook County is nothing like rest of Illinois. St Louis City is nothing like the rest of Missouri. In Texas you have Travis County that is deeply liberal.

The other split is non geographical, the kids are way more left than the parents. Even people that are left today will be considered reactionary in 8 to 12 years. Plus you have a projected 43% hispanic nation by 2050. That may cancel out all the white/black stuff. Small towns will probably look similar in 2050 but the major cities will be totally different.
    Even in Cook County, Trump got over 500,000 votes (24%), and Trump got around 40% in the suburban counties surrounding Chicago. There's just never going to be a way to partition the country into two.

vCash
    I was going to ask, as the thread starter, if we can stop the political talk and get back on the subject of how this impacts our baseball team..but this IS a political discussion.

The NCAA made it this way.

Red or blue, the NCAA has made it clear they will alter the course of college sports based on their political beliefs. Is this right or wrong? Personally I think this is wrong. We separate church and state. Shouldn't politics and sports be the same way?

We can all unite on one front however... GTHOM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Plus you have a projected 43% hispanic nation by 2050.
    This is where the future political boundaries will revolve around. Not red/blue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    There's just never going to be a way to partition the country into two.
    Not with that attitude!

Why does it have to just be two?

vCash
    As long as the NCAA is going to insist on this shit, we should embrace it and build a super transgender team to kick the crap out of everybody else is women?s teams. In every sport.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I am all for equal rights for everyone. The sooner Mississippi gets on board, the better.

Now with that being said, I also fully support a level competition field of play. Men, that identify as women have an advantage over Cis women. Which I do not agree with at all. Point blank.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    But yet 0.6% of the population is ruling the remaining 99.94? What is wrong with this picture?
    Well, the first thing wrong is clearly your math... Outside of that, not sure...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I am all for equal rights for everyone. The sooner Mississippi gets on board, the better.

Now with that being said, I also fully support a level competition field of play. Men, that identify as women have an advantage over Cis women. Which I do not agree with at all. Point blank.
    Lol he said "cis" and was completely serious in its usage. How pathetic.