Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
I will take never hosting another game on campus if the alternative is caving to this perverse political blackmail. This is one of the biggest reasons I disappeared for so long...I want sports to be an escape from politics and garbage. Guess I need to just find a new hobby bc this shit appears to be here to stay. I hope Tater Salad doesn?t cave. To hell with hosting, I care more about our children and our moral compass as a society.
I'm with you 100%!!! I wish we could discuss this without everyone attacking each other. It sucks that we've gotten where we are. I hate it. We can't even discuss sports anymore. This is another reason to stop watching/supporting sports. I was going to start watching MLB this year. I've been a casual fan for sometime but I was really looking forward to jumping in this year. My beloved PawPaw was a huge Braves fan before he died many years ago. I was looking forward to watching Braves baseball. Then, they had to get political over a stupid reason. Not a chance I'll pay attention to a single game now.

This really sucks. Peoples politics, fake wokeness, democrats, republicans, etc........They are killing sports and slowly destroying this country. It's sad. I 17'n hate it.

The SEC and others really need to leave the NCAA and put them out of business.