Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Regional Host Odds Looking...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yeah, no where close to factual, but wtf do I know.

But considering you also think Argentina hacked Georgia's voting machines, I guess I can't be too surprised. Kraken, right?
    Where is the Kracken?? Lolz! Saying that no "sensible person would take what I said seriously". You would think some would take a step back and say... "I'm a f*ckin' idiot!" But alas...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    John Kerry around the year 2000 said the environment would be unlivable by 2012.

Al Gore made millions on his climate narrative. He lives in a house in TN with a $ 2,700/mo utility bill.
    Surely you don't want to get into a "politicians who say/do stupid shit" debate?

Also, as I'm sure you know, neither of them are scientists, and if I'm going to bring references (i.e., receipts, if you will) to the discussion, it certainly won't be from some politician (right or left) with at best a poli-sci degree.

vCash
    Why do I even bother...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Nobody cares about climate change.
    Voting makes you gay.

Now, can we get back to post-America solutions for a moral and just civilization
    How do you type so well in a straight-jacket? Teach 99jc. He's not in a jacket but still manages to butcher the English language.

vCash
    Now, can we get back to post-America solutions for a moral and just civilization
    ^^^^
    From the guy that openly wants theocratic fascism, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I will take never hosting another game on campus if the alternative is caving to this perverse political blackmail. This is one of the biggest reasons I disappeared for so long...I want sports to be an escape from politics and garbage. Guess I need to just find a new hobby bc this shit appears to be here to stay. I hope Tater Salad doesn?t cave. To hell with hosting, I care more about our children and our moral compass as a society.
    100% agree. If giving up sports is what it takes than I'm good with it. I've had enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Even in the "safe" states 30-40% of the population supports the other party. No partition could ever work.
    They can either deal with it or leave. What a dumbass post.

vCash
    Why do I even bother...
    I'm with you that the party structure is F'd up, but what do you do? No independent or 3rd party would ever have a chance.

vCash
    ^^^^
    From the guy that openly wants theocratic fascism, lol.
    Absolutely, otherwise known as "most of American and western civilization history"

vCash
    Lol, perhaps we would, but that's not very American, don't you think? Also, you assume that just living in a southern state you think one way, and if you live in a northern state you think another way. That's simply not the case.
    Meh, not sure. That's why America was founded, so it is kinda American I guess, lol. And yea you're right about that, but I just meant people get to choose the laboratory/state in which they live.

vCash
    Absolutely
    So, anti-American? Glad you're on record.

vCash
    I'm with you that the party structure is F'd up, but what do you do? No independent or 3rd party would ever have a chance.
    Become a nation within a nation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Hahahahaha! Is that what NewsMax tells you. My God, this sh*t is bred from generation to generation. What can I hate this decade.
    UCLA is newsmax? They have a whole department related to this

Dang, this whole time I thought UCLA was a university in Los Angeles

vCash
    So, anti-American? Glad you're on record.
    Yes i am 100% anti what this society has become. Correct. You have the correct label.

vCash
    They can either deal with it or leave. What a dumbass post.
    There are more conservative Republicans in California than any other state. Should they all be deported to Nebraska or whatever, ala the expulsion of the Germans?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight...%E2%80%931950)

Similarly, the 2nd and 3rd most raw votes for Biden were in Florida and Texas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Meh, not sure. That's why America was founded, so it is kinda American I guess, lol. And yea you're right about that, but I just meant people get to choose the laboratory/state in which they live.
    Lol, I suppose, but that typically applies to other things like quality of life, taxes, amenities, geography, etc, while we all have the same rights/protections regardless of location.

For example, I live in Mass, and I think most people would be surprised to know that outside of Boston and a few college towns, most of the state is very "RED", but they don't have the voting numbers to outweigh the rest. The same would go for Starkville...a very liberal community "comparatively" with the rest of the state, but still one of few blue counties in a sea of red. Same pretty much goes for everywhere, outside of California, maybe, lol.

vCash
    Yes i am 100% anti what this society has become. Correct. You have the correct label.
    Ok, great. Take your ball and go home then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Even in the "safe" states 30-40% of the population supports the other party. No partition could ever work.
    But would they stay? And would conservatives stay on CA?

vCash
    60% of America is "in the middle". Agree that some that claim to swing one way or the other is in hiding. My father's generation (30s to 80s) voted for the person, more or less, than the party. That is GONE! It's party line voting, right or wrong, beliefs or not, "can't give an inch" bullshit. You wanna fix this country, 1) Term limits and 2) get rid of Parties. Listen to what the person says... chances are you agree with 60% of what they say.

vCash
    I'm not so sure about that. It would take one hell of a leader to call out the media, both sides, as the divisive wedge it is and to blast politicians as money hungry hate-creating robots. And then appeal to financial conservatives and social moderates. Nobody will try it, but it could happen.