Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Auburn Game 3 Thread

vCash
    16 at bats since the last K for Hatcher, for the guy claiming the 20 AB's prior to that "proved" a statistically significant problem with strikeouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Is anyone else grilling crow this evening? Think I grabbed a steak today instead....
    I'm doing a pork butt. Got baked-potato salad (ala Bulldog Deli) in the fridge, and will saute up some kale with garlic right before we eat. Been a great Sunday so far; I expect dinner to be more of the same.

vCash
    Biggest positive of the weekend is that perhaps, perhaps, our offense is coming around. If that happens, this team is capable of pretty much anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'm doing a pork butt. Got baked-potato salad (ala Bulldog Deli) in the fridge, and will saute up some kale with garlic right before we eat. Been a great Sunday so far; I expect dinner to be more of the same.
    Do you smoke your pork butt? I smoked one on my new smoker Friday and thought 12 hours was enough, but probably needed 14-16

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Biggest positive of the weekend is that perhaps, perhaps, our offense is coming around. If that happens, this team is capable of pretty much anything.
    I’m glad that we can talk about something other than Hatcher.

How about ABs for Cumbest, the 5-tool natural

vCash
    Hatcher had a huge weekend going 3/12- hitting .250 for the weekend.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I will take .250 from this guy every weekend from here out and be very satisfied. Because we know one thing for sure.. he is going to be in the lineup.

vCash
    Auburn is NOT a good team, "under Coached" imo. Butch has been there 4 years and is a pitching Coach and they suck overall, injuries and all. I'm not hating on Butch but just stating what I saw from his team this weekend. Thank goodness he isn't our head coach. Lemonis > Thompson.

Btw, Rowdy getting hit 4 times was BS, no doubt something was up with all of that!

vCash
    With a HR, what would have been a sacrifice bunt, and zero strikeouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I will take .250 from this guy every weekend from here out and be very satisfied. Because we know one thing for sure.. he is going to be in the lineup.
    At this point it's a given Hatch is going to be in the lineup. So we just have to pray for 3-12 weekends and hope one of the 3 is a HR. Maybe, he'll turn the corner though. He's the key to everything if Lemonis is going to stay with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    With a HR, what would have been a sacrifice bunt, and zero strikeouts.
    It’s still scored a sac bunt.. no matter the error

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    It’s still scored a sac bunt.. no matter the error
    His bunt was so bad they ruled it an error on the throw and didnt give him credit for a sac

He turned on the HR and that was nice. As was his oppo single to left. He got lucky on his seeing eye bleeder but hey- you need some luck at times. He was still 3/12 at the end of the day. He'll face some very good pitching the next 2 weeks. We'll see how it goes
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    His bunt was so bad they ruled it an error on the throw and didnt give him credit for a sac

He turned on the HR and that was nice. As was his oppo single to left. He got lucky on his seeing eye bleeder but hey- you need some luck at times. He was still 3/12 at the end of the day. He'll face some very good pitching the next 2 weeks. We'll see how it goes
    Halfway decent catcher would've thrown the runner out at second on that bunt. That bunt was so bad it was literally right in front of the plate and he shouldn't have been given a sac. I honestly hope Hatcher gets it going but as you said we'll find out the next 2 weekends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Halfway decent catcher would've thrown the runner out at second on that bunt. That bunt was so bad it was literally right in front of the plate and he shouldn't have been given a sac. I honestly hope Hatcher gets it going but as you said we'll find out the next 2 weekends.
    There are zero people on this board that don't want Hatch to get it going. And everyone knows him playing better is good for the team. The debate is about how/if it will happen and when to adjust our diets to all black-feathered avians, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    There are zero people on this board that don't want Hatch to get it going. And everyone knows him playing better is good for the team. The debate is about how/if it will happen and when to adjust our diets to all black-feathered avians, lol.
    Yep you're right and you're still the funniest dude on here!