Thread: Todd Jordan - Tupelo

vCash

Todd Jordan - Tupelo

Todd Jordan defeats his opponent in the primary for mayor of Tupelo. Todd should beat the Democrat in the general election. So Todd will be mayor of Tupelo. Ex MSU quarterback and punter.

vCash
    Cool. Good for him.

He, that WR (that played at Memphis) and Juan Long were tough to handle at Tupelo high.

vCash
    I always thought he could have made the NFL as a punter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I always thought he could have made the NFL as a punter.
    I think he was on the Colts roster as a punter but didn't make the team. It's just tough to make it when there are only 30 punters in the world in the NFL basically and some of them last 20 years in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Cool. Good for him.

He, that WR (that played at Memphis) and Juan Long were tough to handle at Tupelo high.
    Russell Copeland was the WR. He played with the Bills for many years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think he was on the Colts roster as a punter but didn't make the team. It's just tough to make it when there are only 30 punters in the world in the NFL basically and some of them last 20 years in the NFL.
    If I remember correctly his punts were either 60 yard boomers or 5 yards off the side of his foot.