Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA to have predetermined Region/Super Reg sites

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    I can see this happening:
    Despite plummeting Covid numbers in the state, we feel that the restrictions loosened by the Neanderthal governor of Mississippi does not promote health and safety for the general public. Therefore, we have decided that Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Southern Miss will not be eligible to host regional or super regional events. Signed: NCAA
    Miss state to host the Minneapolis regional

vCash
    The sites will be awarded based on merit. But it will be based on your season at the end of April instead of after the season. This sucks for us. We have auburn, OM, and vandy before the call is made. Will not include Mizzou, Aggie, and Bama. I'll be surprised if we host honestly.

I hate the ncaa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    The sites will be awarded based on merit. But it will be based on your season at the end of April instead of after the season. This sucks for us. We have auburn, OM, and vandy before the call is made. Will not include Mizzou, Aggie, and Bama. I'll be surprised if we host honestly.

I hate the ncaa.
    I bet it also will be awarded to the ease of traveling to the location site. Starkville isn't the easiest place to get 4 teams into.

I hold out hope they'll space them out geographically, but at the end of the day - just give me a postseason. If we're good enough, we'll win out and make it to Omaha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post

I hate the ncaa.
    Yeah. Based on "merit" like LSU every year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Just another reason the P5 will leave the NCAA soon.
    NCAA clowns are just going to get crazier and crazier, might as well just part ways now before it?s prompted by a really bad event

vCash
    I don't get why worry about covid a all. By the postseason, vaccines will have been available to the general public for months, with at risk groups having had 6+ months to get it.

Is the NCAA going to be taking Covid precautions in 2027? Then why do it this summer when literally everyone that wants one will have had a vaccine?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Good thing we changed our flag. ***
    Haha! You beat me to it. I was gonna post the same thing!

vCash
    the ncaa needs their ass kicked up between their shoulders. sometimes that's all a body will understand when they are 17 something up is a punch in the mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I don't get why worry about covid a all. By the postseason, vaccines will have been available to the general public for months, with at risk groups having had 6+ months to get it.

Is the NCAA going to be taking Covid precautions in 2027? Then why do it this summer when literally everyone that wants one will have had a vaccine?
    Same deal as the MLB All-Star Game. We're going to get screwed because Mississippi doesn't have the mask mandates anymore and the corporate sponsors will threaten to pull out because of it. It's going to happen no matter what.

vCash
    This is great. Play our ass off until we're awarded the regional & then mail it in until regional time. Get plenty of people ABs & keep the arms healthy
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    This could go so many ways for many reasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is great. Play our ass off until we're awarded the regional & then mail it in until regional time. Get plenty of people ABs & keep the arms healthy
    Just because you are awarded a host site doesn't mean you will be playing