Auburn- Looks like they have good starting pitching but not much depth. If we are catching them at a bad time, we could easily drop 2. They gave arky hell this weekend.
Olemiss- They hit the ball throughout most of the lineup, good defense and good starting pitching, especially when they get Nikhazy back. Relief pitching might be their weakest area, but they may have just enough of that to get by. This may be one of their better teams.
Vandy- not much to say. Going 1-2 vs them would be a win.

MSU- before the season, I thought we would get .330-350 out of TA and .300-320 out of Rowdey. I thought James, Dubrule, Hancock, and Hatcher would give us in the neighborhood of .290 with James and Hatcher hitting a few long balls. .280 and a few long balls from Logan Tanner.

Basically, I thought our top 6 hitters would be pretty decent in the average dept but not a lot of power. Hitting has turned out to be a big problem though.

Tanner at catcher has really been the only + as far as defense goes. Defense is a problem.

As far as pitching goes, we seem to know what we are getting from Bednar, Harding, and Sims. Macleod has been great and bad. Cerantola, well. Most of the bullpen is doing their jobs.

All of that said, after the next 3 weekends, we might need a psychologist for our team and fans as well. There is plenty of time left in the season to improve but if we get our feelings hurt too badly, things could go south.

If some people figure out how to start hitting, we can be good but as it stands now, our pitchers can?t give up more than 3 or 4 runs and we expect to win. That won?t cut it against the better teams.