Thread: Question about baseball game day ...

vCash

Question about baseball game day ...

Bought chair backs off stub hub for today?s game... Closet public parking ? Beer sales , cost ? Covid restrictions ? Anyother helpful info would be appreciated ... Thanks! * yes, I?ve looked at game day site but wanted feedback from those that have attended this year *

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    Bought chair backs off stub hub for today?s game... Closet public parking ? Beer sales , cost ? Covid restrictions ? Anyother helpful info would be appreciated ... Thanks! * yes, I?ve looked at game day site but wanted feedback from those that have attended this year *
    No restrictions anymore. You can go wherever you like around the stadium. Just have a mask on to go in and in restrooms. $7-$8 for beer. Can't help on the public parking. Friend of mine said he parked somewhere around Barnes and Noble yesterday. All the normal signs are displayed for Covid protection but no real implementation of anything out of the ordinary.

vCash
    Someone else may have a better suggestion. But I've been parking behind comfort inn and walking from there.

Beer is $8 a can. I think it is 16oz. I didn't buy one. However dudes sitting behind me brought in a small cooler. I'm pretty sure they drank a 6pack that night. So get a small cooler and take your own 6pack.

vCash
    Park at Barnes and Noble if you can. It's the closest free parking.

vCash
    The lot between Hunter Henry and the Southern Cultural something or other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Someone else may have a better suggestion. But I've been parking behind comfort inn and walking from there.

Beer is $8 a can. I think it is 16oz. I didn't buy one. However dudes sitting behind me brought in a small cooler. I'm pretty sure they drank a 6pack that night. So get a small cooler and take your own 6pack.
    Some beers are 7. Depends on what you want. And yes 16 oz.