Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: All Star Game out of Atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    I'm a moderate republican
    So you like the worst aspects of both left and right. Literally the most contemptible "type" on the political spectrum.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Doesn't matter who said it. Requiring voter ID is not voter suppression. You can't do hardly anything without ID. Been doing it my whole life.

Yes people are illegal voting and it favors one side. The one party system is what the left wants. Obvious as anything. When will folks wake up. I guess too many are woke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It does to vote absentee
    Literally all it requires is dl number, state id number or last 4 of social. Its not like they are requiring a photo id. You could make a cause that the matching signature that was required before is more secure than these three.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    So you like the worst aspects of both left and right. Literally the most contemptible "type" on the political spectrum.
    Nope. But you can keep thinking that.

vCash
    It's cool everyone, boycotts are good now.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    #CancelBaseball

vCash
    All I'll say is this.

We've had issues with the last two elections and America needs to clean some things up and we need to make sure that actual real, alive citizens are voting. And voting only once. I have no idea why anyone that believes in American ideals has a problem with that unless they just want to cheat and rig elections.

Secondly Rob Manfred should be fired and pulling the All Star Game out of Atlanta over this is complete and utter bullshit. This has zero to do with baseball. ZERO.

vCash
    Misdirection works

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Agree. They won't find a "pure" state, just like the wokes won't, and the Republicans who cry "RINO" about everyone who isn't in lock step in their party won't. It's constant circular firing squad.
    Exactly and this is what bothers me the most about all that's going on right now. There's no end game, it's just as you mentioned a constant circular firing squad. We're becoming more and more divided and it sucks.

vCash
    No they won't, because these "tactics", as you call them, have all been proven to be baseless grifts by opportunistic grifters who knew they were telling bald-faced lies. Literally every single example of fraud has been thoroughly explained, debunked, or flat out proven to bogus. Every. Single. One. (fyi...in most cases by Republican state office holders).
    Please list the Courts, dates and rulings that 'proved' every single claim was ' bogus' because I don't think they wanted to see the evidence.

Just because an election official 'claims' there was no fraud is no difference than Sidney Powell claiming there was!

Courts 'prove' or disprove cases based on evidence presented! Not state office holders!!

vCash
    Hell, the Catholic Church believed the Earth was at the center of the Universe, despite Galileo being like "Na....just look through this telescope, and you'll see the light"...
    It wasn't just the Church but all the greatest scientists of his day believed the earth center model. The Church just followed the 'science' of the day.

Actual center of our universe is a point in space called the barycenter. The barycenter is very close to the sun but constantly shifts. But, you can go ahead and believe the sun is the center if it makes you feel better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Exactly and this is what bothers me the most about all that's going on right now. There's no end game, it's just as you mentioned a constant circular firing squad. We're becoming more and more divided and it sucks.
    There's most definitely and end game. Oh no we're divided boo hoo - those in power set up our society to divide you. That's how they keep their power, divide and conquer. "Democracy" is a joke. But please carry on hoping and wishing things just will magically get better because of "our Ideals" as Todd mentioned. Let's see where that gets you.

vCash
    Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Things aren't any worse today than 50 years ago. They're actually better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Things aren't any worse today than 50 years ago. They're actually better.
    What a pathetic and cowardly cope.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Social media mob is the cause of businesses and corporations bending the knee. When it wasn?t around, it didn?t happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Not sure what lens you are looking thru but newsflash, we ain't better than 50 years ago. Way worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    All I'll say is this.

We've had issues with the last two elections and America needs to clean some things up and we need to make sure that actual real, alive citizens are voting. And voting only once. I have no idea why anyone that believes in American ideals has a problem with that unless they just want to cheat and rig elections.

Secondly Rob Manfred should be fired and pulling the All Star Game out of Atlanta over this is complete and utter bullshit. This has zero to do with baseball. ZERO.
    Agree. Every American should want fair elections. It is un-American to not want it.

The cancel culture has taken over spinless CEOs everywhere. The high corporate tax ends up hurting all Americans but with the way they are acting, in some way I say stick it to the CEOs. How bout taxing their salary like by 90% and see how they like it. How bout cancel the CEOs in society. They will still have plenty to live on 10% of 3mil a year is enough. They will change their tune then. They are caving to the ones in power thinking it will help them. The left is destroying sports - the one unifying piece of our culture. They don't want to unify America.

The cancel everyone off the face of earth if we don't like you is pure evil, un-American and must go.

vCash

Well it is the only way the little people of American have a voice now. The people in power just want to cancel anyone who disagrees with them. Trump never tried to cancel anyone when he was in charge.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Look at the end of the day some of the law is good but some of it just paints a picture oppression.

Banning people from passing out water and snacks in long lines is not a good look. I completely understand banning campaigns from being able to pass them out, but banning everyone is just stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Look at the end of the day some of the law is good but some of it just paints a picture oppression.

Banning people from passing out water and snacks in long lines is not a good look. I completely understand banning campaigns from being able to pass them out, but banning everyone is just stupid.
    This language could have been written better but it does allow election officials to put out self service water and food.

I don?t know but this seems like one of those laws put in for the express reason of stopping something that was happening. Much like ridiculousness on some warning labels.

The point is that I don?t know when it ends at others have said. These people have to stop catering to Twitter mobs that aren?t the consumers of their products and Trump being even more of a prick isn?t going to help matters.

Once they move it somewhere the alt right will immediately find something in that city or state that is equal or worse then Georgia and start skewering them. MLB just hopes that the media will give them a cookie for their virtue signaling and not run those stories. Otherwise they?ll be stuck in a loop of constantly getting berated by the media for their venue choice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    This language could have been written better but it does allow election officials to put out self service water and food.

I don?t know but this seems like one of those laws put in for the express reason of stopping something that was happening. Much like ridiculousness on some warning labels.

The point is that I don?t know when it ends at others have said. These people have to stop catering to Twitter mobs that aren?t the consumers of their products and Trump being even more of a prick isn?t going to help matters.

Once they move it somewhere the alt right will immediately find something in that city or state that is equal or worse then Georgia and start skewering them. MLB just hopes that the media will give them a cookie for their virtue signaling and not run those stories. Otherwise they?ll be stuck in a loop of constantly getting berated by the media for their venue choice.
    Yes - campaigns might have been out giving away water in line. I know special interest groups were. But was that a problem? Again, Georgia already has a ban on any political activity within 250 feet of a polling location. They problem isn't giving out water - the problem is we have lines circling the inside of a school gymnasium, going out the door, and extending more than 250 feet from a building. Why? Because some counties in Georgia have cut the number of voting locations or have not kept up with growth and have not provided enough voting locations, equipment and manpower to make the process efficient and easy for all. Those are the issues the legislature should be working to fix - instead they ban water and won't let someone hold your place in line so you can go pee.