Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All Star Game out of Atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    I think anyone that doesn?t think we need to tighten rules around mail in votes and absentee ballots is an idiot.

Because if there was a loophole exploited this time then next time the other side will try to exploit it to and it just magnifies problems.

The problem is that we have one saying saying massive voter fraud and the other side screaming Jim Crow and neither side is probably right.
    It's not so much saying there actually was voter fraud, it's that open mail-in voting without ID, and even voting in person without ID, is more prone to fraud. Rules need to protect the rights of everyone to vote, but only vote once, and to prove they are a citizen of the US and the state they're voting in, and to prove they are who they say they are. Seems pretty simple and something everybody would agree to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    One more thing...if you don't want to lose elections...a good strategy to consider in the future, is not have the leader of your party basically sabotage the whole thing by telling his constituents to not vote because the whole system is rigged. Just an idea.

There's very little doubt in my mind that the Republicans would still have the senate majority if Trump hadn't so vigorously campaigned for the two Republican candidates. He should have expressed his support, then stayed out of it.

vCash
    Strong comeback (rolls eyes). I thought liberals weren't supposed to use the word retard. The PC police are going to be on your ass.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I'm not a Q anon guy. FYI. I'm not sure why you think we are playing chess. Why so sensitive. This is America and I can choose to believe that there is no way that Biden got 81 million legitimate votes. And I'm not even a huge Trump guy, just a guy that doesn't think we should bow to China or surrender our freedoms
    America being the richest country and the federal budget being greater than most of world combined, why wouldn’t you cheat if you are China, Venezuela, or Hezbollah

Plus, America has so many special interest cults. The cult of Imperial War. Transgender Cult, Environmental Cult, and just regular thieves like hedge funds and trial lawyers.

Venezuela and Iran have actually been caught financing political parties in Europe. Iran and Hezbollah actually have been caught owning National leaders in Argentina.

vCash
    FIFY.**

Lol, but seriously...typical "lies" in the name of politics is quite normal, and not something I'm fond of either, btw...it makes the American political environment quite nauseating, to be honest (from both sides). It's when it rises to the point of attempting to overthrow an election (and sacking the Capitol) that makes those lies a bit more problematic.

Just so you know - yes, every POTUS and VPOTUS, not just the current Harris administration. **

vCash
    just a guy that doesn't think we should bow to China or surrender our freedoms
    This country is an open air insane asylum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Strong comeback (rolls eyes). I thought liberals weren't supposed to use the word retard. The PC police are going to be on your ass.
    Liberalism is retarded too

vCash
    You've obviously ran out of your meds. Could be a long weekend, folks.......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    It doesn't, because both parties are morons, but the Dems will have a monopoly due to voting day tactics.
    I've already said that a conservative candidate will never win the popular vote again. If the electoral college goes away you probably would never see another Republican president. The Republican candidate has only won the popular vote one time since 1988 and that was in 2004 (GW Bush's re-election). in every other presidential election the democrat hasn't gotten the most votes.

vCash
    Beard is like every other lib. They haven't read the law just reacting cuz there lib friends say it's bad.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Regardless if the law is pointless, why do sports leagues get involved? It?s bad for business. The state of our society right now is just unbelievable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Plus, America has so many special interest cults. The cult of Imperial War. Transgender Cult and just regular thieves like hedge funds and trial lawyers. .
    Why repeat yourself so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Iran
    Oh god neoconservatism is back on the menu...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I've already said that a conservative candidate will never win the popular vote again.
    While all you worried about was taxes and the stock market you were quietly and stealthily replaced. Demographics = Destiny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Regardless if the law is pointless, why do sports leagues get involved?
    Ritual humiliation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Beard is like every other lib. They haven't read the law just reacting cuz there lib friends say it's bad.
    I doubt Biden has read it either, yet he feels justified in calling it a Jim Crow law. For that matter, many of the Georgia legislators may not have read it either, if they follow the US Congress's lead.

vCash
    Yeah, I'm clearly not informed on the matter.**

vCash
    Same with big business. Delta airlines is spouting their b.s. about the law and the Georgia legislature has had discussion of revoking their tax exemption status. Good for them. Bout time somebody stood up to this b.s.

vCash
    Yeah, I'm clearly not informed on the matter.**
    If you have then tell us what we are missing??? NY has stricter laws so does PA. But by all means explain to us what's so bad about the law. My guess you can't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Most of it is minutia. The primary issues are the changes to the State Election Board. First, it removes the Secretary of State as the Chair and replaces him with an appointee of the Legislature. It can be argued this violates the State Constitution, as the Constitution gives the SOS the power of oversight of elections. Second, it gives that Elections Board the power to declare that a county elections board is derelict in their duties and can allow that counties votes to be thrown out. Which, if you follow Georgia politics, you know that this opens a window for partisan accusations to overturn local control and will be a tool for shenanigans (regardless of party). As I tell my non-Georgia friends - all you need to know about Georgia politics can be learned by reading about the Yazoo Land Frauds.
    And this is just a petty move of punishment for not violating his oath of office. The grift continues. Good job, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Here's one better - Section 16 of the law allows any individual the ability to challenge the validity of the vote of an unlimited number of people within their district with no proof of malfeasance - just an accusation after the fact. So you will see more of the "dead voter" malarkey come up as an attempt to nullify votes. FYI - every "dead voter" allegation that was made by the Kraken crew in Georgia was proven wrong
    EXCELLENT POSTS!!!!

This is EXACTLY the issue at hand! I find it funny that a Republican SofS stood up to Trump and said no nefarious actions occurred, yet the MAGA folks keep drinking the kool-aid.

I'd rep. you both, but I have to spread it around.

vCash
    If you have then tell us what we are missing??? NY has stricter laws so does PA. But by all means explain to us what's so bad about the law. My guess you can't
    What am I discussing? 2020 election stuff.

Show me where I'm BSing.