Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Severe Threat on the Horizon?

vCash
    well after further looking... i'm the one that's gonna be watching out for massive hail possibly.

ms biggest threat is high winds.

vCash
    I think the chance today on the coast was 60%, it was a perfect blue sky day.

vCash

vCash
    Am I just a vocabulary dummy or does it seem red should be "enhanced" and orange be "moderate"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Am I just a vocabulary dummy or does it seem red should be "enhanced" and orange be "moderate"?
    Stick to braves baseball lol.
    Nah, it goes from intensity of color. Green, yellow, orange, red, pink. or at least that's how i think of them from looking at these things for so long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    Model confidence this go around? Last two major severe threats couple weeks ago, the SPC models said to duck and cover. While they did produce some, the systems never quite got up to full power. I'm not trying to monger in bad weather, just another opinion on the event.
    Model confidence is high, but it was the last two times as well. That said, this needs to be a system to take seriously. It has potential to cause some serious issues and over a wide area due to the threat of straight line winds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Stick to braves baseball lol.
    Nah, it goes from intensity of color. Green, yellow, orange, red, pink. or at least that's how i think of them from looking at these things for so long.
    If you get Purple well bend over and Kiss it.

vCash
    Ok the HWY 98 and 84 gang here it comes. Tornado warnings Purvis to Camp Shelby and looks like the Natchez area.

vCash
    No power here in Columbia
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." James "Mad Dog" Mattis, General/USMC August 2006

vCash
    Just rain and a lightning show in Oak Grove.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mcain31 View Post
    No power here in Columbia
    You have more TRs coming in from LA.

https://www.weather.gov/wwamap/png/jan.png