Thread: Vic's Worst Nightmare Returns

vCash

Vic's Worst Nightmare Returns

To all those who are upset about Vic leaving us and making it to the elite 8 immediately, just have some reassurance in the fact that he's not getting much sleep this week knowing that his post season once again will be ended by his feared rival Dawn Staley.

Looking forward to her putting the fear of God in him again, for old times sake.

vCash
    I would take losing in the Elite 8 over opting out of the WNIT because your program is a dysfunctional mess.

In regard to Vic, he?s playing with house money. Elite 8 in Year 1 is a fantastic accomplishment for him, nobody will care if he loses to a more talented SC team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DDawg View Post
    To all those who are upset about Vic leaving us and making it to the elite 8 immediately, just have some reassurance in the fact that he's not getting much sleep this week knowing that his post season once again will be ended by his feared rival Dawn Staley.

Looking forward to her putting the fear of God in him again, for old times sake.
    This is very much reaching to say Staley puts a fear into Vic. Competition, yes. Fear of God , for a Christian man, you are pouring it on a little thick.
    Also, it is very likely Vic will out recruit Staley at TX now and in future matchups have a more evenly talented team. Staley has recruited well.

Like the previous poster, I would take having my first year coach in the Elite 8 , or heck even in the NCAA tournament, like TX has in Vic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    I would take losing in the Elite 8 over opting out of the WNIT because your program is a dysfunctional mess.

In regard to Vic, he?s playing with house money. Elite 8 in Year 1 is a fantastic accomplishment for him, nobody will care if he loses to a more talented SC team.
    Totally. Vic haters look really stupid now. Vic is two rounds playing with house money. Are you kidding me, look what he did in year one, a Covid year at that.

Look what we did in year one with 3McDonalds AA and all SEC, ESPN 100 players, etc.

vCash

Vic isn’t scared of Staley. Vic loved playing South Carolina. Vic loves competition. Winners always want to play the best. Vic was a winner. He would much rather play South Carolina than Jackson State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Vic isn’t scared of Staley. Vic loved playing South Carolina. Vic loves competition. Winners always want to play the best. Vic was a winner. He would much rather play South Carolina than Jackson State.
    So with a trip to the final 4 on the line, Vic would rather play SC than JSU? Did you think about what you posted? Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So with a trip to the final 4 on the line, Vic would rather play SC than JSU? Did you think about what you posted? Lol
    I mean that in a normal season, he enjoys the matchups against South Carolina, A&M, Kentucky, etc. over matchups where we would win 102-48. Competitors like to compete. Ask Vic about his favorite victory at MSU. Will it be “I loved beating UConn in that final four?” Or will it be “I loved beating Abilene Christian 112-53 in November?”

Competitors want to compete. He’s not scared or fearful of South Carolina. He’s fired up and working his tail off to produce a good game plan. This is what competitors live for. Ask Lebron if he would rather play in an NBA championship game 7 or a meaningless preseason game. Ask Tom Brady if he would rather matchup against Mahomes in a Super Bowl or against Gardner Minshew in a regular season game in October. If you choose the easy way out, you aren’t a competitor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    I mean that in a normal season, he enjoys the matchups against South Carolina, A&M, Kentucky, etc. over matchups where we would win 102-48. Competitors like to compete. Ask Vic about his favorite victory at MSU. Will it be “I loved beating UConn in that final four?” Or will it be “I loved beating Abilene Christian 112-53 in November?”

Competitors want to compete. He’s not scared or fearful of South Carolina. He’s fired up and working his tail off to produce a good game plan. This is what competitors live for. Ask Lebron if he would rather play in an NBA championship game 7 or a meaningless preseason game. Ask Tom Brady if he would rather matchup against Mahomes in a Super Bowl or against Gardner Minshew in a regular season game in October. If you choose the easy way out, you aren’t a competitor.
    Gotcha. I agree

vCash

Welcome to the board NMP ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Welcome to the board NMP ...
    Now I got a chuckle out of that.