Thread: Vic Elite 8

vCash

Vic Elite 8

Vic takes Texas to the elite 8 in his first year. Coaching matters, that?s all I?m gonna say...

vCash
    Yeah but is he fresh as hail

vCash
    I need a ?Praise the Lord, Go Dawgs!?...I?m freaking tweaking over here!!!!
    Side note, I wonder what it?s like to have an athletic director that knows that there are other sports that exist besides just baseball...

vCash
    I'm now convinced Mississippi State will never win a national championship in any team sport. Might as well claim football in 1940, or was it '41.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm now convinced Mississippi State will never win a national championship in any team sport. Might as well claim football in 1940, or was it '41.
    But we'll save so much money without spending it on building athletic programs. Templeton 2.0 was a worse hire than any coaching hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    But we'll save so much money without spending it on building athletic programs. Templeton 2.0 was a worse hire than any coaching hire.
    Maybe we can set a trend a built a brand new, roof-less football practice facility. Just have grand custom walls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Can we just count the damn intramural disc golf from a few years ago or the damn eco car?!?!? I?m literally that desperate at this point...I?m sick and tired of the big 0 national championships in ANY team sport...by fluke after all these years you would think we would have at least 1 in literally any sport...

vCash
    Does the Javelin sweep count?

vCash
    Vic is a horrible coach. He does not have a tik tok account and dance with this team ***
    Joking aside, there should not be any more excuses for our current WBB coach. NONE. All coaches have adversity, player issues, etc. It is sophomoric how so many make excuses for her in her first year.

vCash
    Vic's Texas team played hard and tougher defense that wore down Maryland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Vic's Texas team played hard and tougher defense that wore down Maryland.
    That was the eyepopping difference in a Vic led team. We could be threatening for a NC right now if Vic still here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    That was the eyepopping difference in a Vic led team. We could be threatening for a NC right now if Vic still here.
    And this Texas team just might be Vic's best team ever, they are vastly improved since the start of the season. They are quick, athletic and can shoot the ball as well as any past Msu team he coached. Vic's strong suit his his defense and will bench those that don't go all out on defense and hustle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Vic is a horrible coach. He does not have a tik tok account and dance with this team ***
    Joking aside, there should not be any more excuses for our current WBB coach. NONE. All coaches have adversity, player issues, etc. It is sophomoric how so many make excuses for her in her first year.
    Well she has an excuse now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I watched a few minutes of the game last night, and one thing for certain - Vic wasn't sitting on the sidelines just watching the game. He was running up and down the sideline waving his arm around and screaming at the players. That seems to be what good coaches do. His daughter was sitting behind him taking notes, and would occasionally stand. Not sure what her position is with the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I watched a few minutes of the game last night, and one thing for certain - Vic wasn't sitting on the sidelines just watching the game. He was running up and down the sideline waving his arm around and screaming at the players. That seems to be what good coaches do. His daughter was sitting behind him taking notes, and would occasionally stand. Not sure what her position is with the team.
    Yep that stuck out to me too. Vic is engaged and demands all out effort, the same he gives. He got the same thing from players when he was at MSU. Think about the first team he took to NC game. We had some talent but not UConn talent, we were not deep. We had several players that were just role players but played big. I didn't see any superstar players on that TX team either. Good, tough players.