Get a new lineup.

Hancock
    James
    Allen
    Tanner
    Find 5 guys who can compete.

But those 4 have to be 1-4 in whatever order - they need the most ABs

vCash
    We need to scrap it and start over. We're 17ing awful.

Once Skinner is okay to play, I'd go

1. Skinner - CF
    2. Allen - RF
    3. James - 3B
    4. Hancock - DH
    5. Tanner - C
    6. Hatcher - 1B
    7. Leggett/Dubrule battle - 2B
    8. McDonald/Rowdy/Cumbest battle - LF
    9. Forsythe - SS

The bottom of that lineup sucks, but at least the top gives you a chance. If I'm Lemonis, I tell everyone tomorrow that they no longer have a spot in the lineup. They'll have to earn it. Experience and leadership be damned. Who ever produces plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We need to scrap it and start over. We're 17ing awful.

Once Skinner is okay to play, I'd go

1. Skinner - CF
    2. Allen - RF
    3. James - 3B
    4. Hancock - DH
    5. Tanner - C
    6. Hatcher - 1B
    7. Leggett/Dubrule battle - 2B
    8. McDonald/Rowdy/Cumbest battle - LF
    9. Forsythe - SS

The bottom of that lineup sucks, but at least the top gives you a chance. If I'm Lemonis, I tell everyone tomorrow that they no longer have a spot in the lineup. They'll have to earn it. Experience and leadership be damned. Who ever produces plays.
    Is there really no one that can replace Hatcher at first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    I like the TA at first and Cumbest in RF suggestion.

vCash
    Rowdy needs to sit. All the hype form him and he?s not living up to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I like the TA at first and Cumbest in RF suggestion.
    If you're going to sit Hatcher, I'd rather just leave Allen in RF and let Kellum Clark have a shot at first. Hatcher had two good hits today though. My biggest issue is 2B and Rowdey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    You've got Pimentel, Allen, or Clark.

vCash
    If you're going to sit Hatcher, I'd rather just leave Allen in RF and let Kellum Clark have a shot at first. Hatcher had two good hits today though. My biggest issue is 2B and Rowdey.
    Why? Clark hasn't done anything.

vCash
    Why? Clark hasn't done anything.
    Bc his potential outweighs Cumbest's. He had a couple of hits today, but Cumbest is a 6'5 hitter who hits like he's 5'10". He doesn't have this enormous power bat like people think. People love him because he plays football and is big.

vCash
    Bc his potential outweighs Cumbest's. He had a couple of hits today, but Cumbest is a 6'5 hitter who hits like he's 5'10". He doesn't have this enormous power bat like people think. People love him because he plays football and is big.
    He's hitting the ball better than most of our starters.

Clark has been ill and probably isn't 100% yet and hasn't looked ready at all.

vCash
    Cumbest isn't the answer

vCash
    He's hitting the ball better than most of our starters.
    I mean, is he though? He had one good hit today. The other was one he beat in the ground right at the plate that he beat out. Seems like if he isn't striking out, that's what he's doing. I just don't get the Cumbest hype.

Clark very well may not be ready, but if he is close to 100% I'd give him a shot. We've got to find answers.

vCash
    Reality is our roster has hitting and power limitations no matter how you slice and dice it. Our roster is imbalanced with pitchers vs batters.

vCash
    If I was Lemonis I would sit every 17in one of them and have a youth movement during the midweek. I would make it BERY clear, if you wanna start, you better bring the shit instead of prancing around and trying to look cool.

vCash
    Clark is not healthy enough to play right now is what I'm hearing- and Cumbust is hitting .350. He needs more AB's.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Cumbest isn't the answer
    Maybe not- but he went 4-7 this weekend and is hitting .350. The rest of our options absolutely suck

vCash
    I mean, is he though? He had one good hit today. The other was one he beat in the ground right at the plate that he beat out. Seems like if he isn't striking out, that's what he's doing. I just don't get the Cumbest hype.
    Clark's not playing anytime soon it seems. Cumbust is hitting .350. Why are you mad he has the speed to beat out a groundball? He's hitting .350. Only an idiot would want to play others that continually fail over somebody showing promise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Clark's not playing anytime soon it seems. Cumbust is hitting .350. Why are you mad he has the speed to beat out a groundball? He's hitting .350. Only an idiot would want to play others that continually fail over somebody showing promise.
    Not mad at all. Not quite sure where you got the from.

I don't mind Cumbest getting more at-bats bc we honestly can't get worse, I just don't think he's a long term answer. If we're looking at averages on guys with limited at-bats, then Kyte McDonald needs a shot. He's got more extra base hits than Cumbest in 1/3 of the ABs.

And I haven't advocated for those continually failing to play. Clark hasn't continually failed bc he hasn't been healthy.

vCash

Clark very well may not be ready, but if he is close to 100% I'd give him a shot. We've got to find answers.
    Cumbest can run at least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Cumbest can run at least.
    He can. He's very athletic.