Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Dawgs and Hogs - Game 3 thread

vCash
    Yeah. Been looking for some of my dumbass posts in this one from last year. I was in the group saying Bench Rowdy. Boy were we stupid!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Dang looking over some of the posts this could be a thread from this year lol!
    If we have to look like idiots to get a repeat of last year, I take that deal x1,000,000 times over lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    If we have to look like idiots to get a repeat of last year, I take that deal x1,000,000 times over lol
    I'll second that lol!

vCash
    I'll second that lol!
    Word.

vCash
    Agreed!

vCash
    Dang looking over some of the posts this could be a thread from this year lol!
    Deja vu

My neighbor is a huge Razorback fan and he is hoping that we sweep them to reverse the jinx from last year. Reminded me about how worried we were after that series last year.

vCash
    Damn, I got so drunk and pissed off that weekend. It's hard to believe how we went playing like that to kicking ass the rest of the way, outside Mizzou and SEC tourney. But then we just laughed our asses off en route to the NC. I would love for us to repeat this year...

Banned
    vCash
    Would it seem we've got enough hitting talent that can improve? Because pitching seems to be settled. Seems bad bats can reverse things more often than bad pitching at this juncture. I'm guessing our only hope is for our bats ignite and try to outscore folks in high scoring games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Would it seem we've got enough hitting talent that can improve? Because pitching seems to be settled. Seems bad bats can reverse things more often than bad pitching at this juncture. I'm guessing our only hope is for our bats ignite and try to outscore folks in high scoring games.
    it seems that sometimes our bats stay in the bag for two of these three game series and then all come out for one hitting fest at once ... just need to spread the hitting out over all three games.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Hogs gonna sweep us again. How is this possible?

This goes against the nature of baseball.

vCash
    Same people... thread after thread, sport after sport, year after year.

vCash
    LOL. Here to contribute and do my part towards this end!!