Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Dawgs and Hogs - Game 3 thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Can someone explain to why forsythe was allowed to hit in 8th?
    There is no logical answer. I get it we don't have any good bats on the bench. But still...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Skinner is hurt. That's why he sat.
    Yeah I knew he was out due to the injury, but I was referring to when he is healthy enough to play. Rowdy needs to sit due to his performance.

vCash
    Who is sS is a pinch? Curious why we didn't ph for forsythe in 8th

vCash
    Same issue as before?

vCash
    Had our chances the last 2 innings. Piss poor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Debrule and Foreskin didn't get the memo.
    lol.....EDIT TO SAY LITTLE DEBBIE AND FORESKIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    LOL look at our senior go
    Jay Powell says the approach poor, trying to pull too much

vCash
    Well, only watched the 9th inning of this one but just not enough offense. There should be at least one game in a three game series where you get at least into the 7 to 8+ runs area. We simply can't seem do it. We are a Top 20 team right now but I'm not sure I can realistically consider us a Top 10 team with this offense and the inconsistency on defense. Obviously its a long season but we have a lot of improving to do. Hard to believe we are already 4 games behind the Bears in the SEC standings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Well, only watched the 9th inning of this one but just not enough offense. There should be at least one game in a three game series where you get at least into the 7 to 8+ runs area. We simply can't seem do it. We are a Top 20 team right now but I'm not sure I can realistically consider us a Top 10 team with this offense and the inconsistency on defense. Obviously its a long season but we have a lot of improving to do. Hard to believe we are already 4 games behind the Bears in the SEC standings.
    After this series I fully expect to lose to all the other SEC west teams. Vastly overrated. I know that?s overly dramatic and highly doubtful, but we had a chance to make a statement and instead we got our dicks smashed over the right field fence over and over again. Need to go make a drink and sit by the fire

vCash
    This series sucked no doubt, but we probably just faced the #1 or #2 team in the country. No reason to throw in the towel just yet... lot ot baseball to play. Get the cats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This series sucked no doubt, but we probably just faced the #1 or #2 team in the country. No reason to throw in the towel just yet... lot ot baseball to play. Get the cats
    True. Just saying stupid shit. I?ll cool off, but I hate Arkansas more than any other team. Not as much as LSU but it?s close

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Better than Rowdy. Dude just watches the prime pitch down the pipe.
    Cannot disagree with you on that one. Pretty bad for an experienced guy to be watching urine balls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    After this series I fully expect to lose to all the other SEC west teams. Vastly overrated. I know that?s overly dramatic and highly doubtful, but

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Had our chances the last 2 innings. Piss poor.
    Had our chances indeed ... the Hogs hit 3 run homers with those chances. We hit ground balls to the middle infield

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Hah I know. I've been drinking and venting. Hate those hog 17ing inbreds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Had our chances indeed ... the Hogs hit 3 run homers with those chances. We hit ground balls to the middle infield
    Yep, nothing more frustrating in that 9th than to go hit, DP, hit. It's almost like the old adage that if you think you are going to hit into a DP then just strikeout. Even if Rowdey had just struck out we could have gotten Luke Hancock to the plate as the winning run.

vCash
    We're a bad defensive team. A bad hitting team. Our coaches mishandle the pen when they've got more arms than ever. There's a lot of bad stuff going on.

vCash
    Just thought I would bump this to remind everyone where we were this time last year. A lot of season left to improve....

vCash
    Dang looking over some of the posts this could be a thread from this year lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Just thought I would bump this to remind everyone where we were this time last year. A lot of season left to improve....
    Yeah, maybe so but anyone who's ever watched any baseball knows this team is not what we had last year. Not even close.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)