Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vic or Gary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    You're twisting words at this point. I'll settle it with a quick question: How many threads here have been started blaming our women's season on NMP or her assistant coaches?
    No I am using exactly your words of what you said. You can't have it both ways. One way you gave HC credit for all the success Blair, the next sentence you gave the HC no credit Vic. You can do the double standard. Sorry, keepin it real.

I have no issue with anyone picking Blair but to knock Vic like some are doing is just ignorant. Compare what each coach did when Vic was at MSU. It ain't even close.

vCash
    Vic as of today was our best coach ever at Miss state, Williams was close but Lemonis has a chance to take that over if he gets a title

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Vic as of today was our best coach ever at Miss state, Williams was close but Lemonis has a chance to take that over if he gets a title
    Wrong, Babe was our best ever!

vCash
    I would play for Vic in a heartbeat. Absolutely I would.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    No I am using exactly your words of what you said. You can't have it both ways. One way you gave HC credit for all the success Blair, the next sentence you gave the HC no credit Vic. You can do the double standard. Sorry, keepin it real.

I have no issue with anyone picking Blair but to knock Vic like some are doing is just ignorant. Compare what each coach did when Vic was at MSU. It ain't even close.
    Assistant coaches help develop players. They don't have final say on anything during the game, especially National Championship games.

I'm not taking anything away from Vic's role in Blair's success. One proved they could win when it was all on the line and the other choked though. It is what it is...

vCash
    I wonder which team is worse "poison" for Vic and Texas, Baylor or South Carolina? I do think Big 12 is an easier league to compete.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Wrong, Babe was our best ever!
    Correct.....no contest!
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    1. Babe
    2. Mckeen
    3. Vic
    4. Mullen/Richard
    6. Polk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Assistant coaches help develop players. They don't have final say on anything during the game, especially National Championship games.

I'm not taking anything away from Vic's role in Blair's success. One proved they could win when it was all on the line and the other choked though. It is what it is...
    So Blair couldn't even make it out of sweet 16 with a Final 4 team this year. Huh? Did Blair choke?

Vic didn't choke. First time, we just got thru with 2 of biggest wins in OT in WBBT history. They were gased.

Second time, we had that game won. Refs screwed us in the end and then they got a lucky last second shot. That could have happened to anyone. What did Vic do to choke? Coaches don't play the game, they don't miss shots.