Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Given the Kristin Noem South Dakota situation

vCash
    Deleted
    Last edited by Saltydog; 03-23-2021 at 07:15 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Ok put your wacko politics to the side.

If this is a thing and it?s going r be celebrated, etc... why are we not taking advantage?

I?m serious.

Are there enough transgender athletes to make this work?

If there are, this should be done in all women?s sports.

You play by the rules as they are.

vCash
    Ah, no worries. NMcP could recruit the greatest she-man to ever step on a court and screw it up......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post

If this is a thing and it?s going r be celebrated, etc... why are we not taking advantage?

I?m serious.

Dano stirring the pot
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    If we're going down this road we should just completely eliminate men's and women's sports and just have one team for each school. If you're good enough to make the team, so be it. If you're not, tough shit. Let's just eliminate gender all the way around.

vCash

I?m serious.

Has nothing to do with politics. About morality and right and wrong. Simple as that. Yes many on left have made a political football out of it. In it's most simple form, it is about denying the Creator His design and I'll do it Burger King style - have it your way.

Aside from the above and to your question, would you really feel proud winning a women's sport knowing you played with men? Seriously?

Here is the simple science for those that claim science but believe otherwise. If you are born with a Y chromosome, you are a male. Every cell in your body has it and you can't change it with surgery or drugs. End of science discussion. It was decided at birth.

As far as your rules, just because something is legal doesn't make it right. Laws change but absolute laws of nature do not change with man's opinion.

vCash
    Our feelings on the matter are irrelevant.(obviously) I?d rather Ole Miss not cheat so bad as that is ?morally wrong?, I suppose.

You play the hand that is dealt. Let?s play it to WIN!

I know what Saban would do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Here is the simple science for those that claim science but believe otherwise. If you are born with a Y chromosome, you are a male. Every cell in your body has it and you can't change it with surgery or drugs. End of science discussion. It was decided at birth.
    Except when that's not true:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androg...ivity_syndrome

Not to mention:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Science and genetics are weird \_(ツ)_/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    She opened the door in SD for men to compete in women's sports. They had a bill and she changed it in a political move. She caved to the pressure from the left that threatened to take NCAA sports and some business from SD. She changed the wording from "sex at birth" to sex on birth certificate so it is easy to just pay a fee and some paperwork and a male is in.

Disappointed in CN. I thought she was grounded but she is weak when the pressure comes. There are not many with a backbone in leadership, only a few. Leadership is not doing things that are easy but many times things that are hard. Things that are right and those that are easy are rarely the same thing.

We got too many left nuts (not CN) in control of our world. Bill Gates now wants to send chalk dust in the atmosphere to block the sun to save the earth from global warming. All he would do is create a nuclear winter and kill the world. Why do we let people operate out of their knowledge domain?
    I used to get a kick out of the daily updates in the media from Bill Gates about the virus and the vaccines. I mean....WTF???? Who gives 2 shits what Bill thinks about the pandemic and the vaccine? This is where we've gotten to but how did this happen???

vCash
    Would we win if we did this?
    Hell yes and how.

Is it legal?
    Not only that it is encouraged.

Would we get blowback from the
    Media?
    Quite the opposite , we?d be celebrated.

I?m having a hard time finding the downside.

vCash
    Our feelings on the matter are irrelevant.(obviously) I?d rather Ole Miss not cheat so bad as that is ?morally wrong?, I suppose.

You play the hand that is dealt. Let?s play it to WIN!

I know what Saban would do.
    Morally wrong - not up for debate, the verdict has been on that since the beginning.

What Saban would do, that is not the standard for moral correctness. We can compare ourselves to any other person and find someone worse, doesn't make us moral or right. Wrong standard here. Oh, you talking about winning well maybe. Doing whatever it takes to win while being immoral and doing wrong. What is the point at that point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I used to get a kick out of the daily updates in the media from Bill Gates about the virus and the vaccines. I mean....WTF???? Who gives 2 shits what Bill thinks about the pandemic and the vaccine? This is where we've gotten to but how did this happen???
    I think Hollywood and social media has pushed us to this. The only people that know anything are those popular and seen which is totally not true.

vCash
    Yes it is true. Those are called birth defects which are not the norm. What I stated is fact, science. I didn't create it, just what 1000s of years of study by man has revealed. Without male and female the human race ceases to exist. Fact and science again. Case closed. You can't beat the truth, sorry.

vCash
    Would we win if we did this?
    Hell yes and how.

Is it legal?
    Not only that it is encouraged.

Would we get blowback from the
    Media?
    Quite the opposite , we?d be celebrated.

I?m having a hard time finding the downside.
    If you have no moral compass then yes you do what pleases you no matter who you hurt or step on. Then yes do it. Again, hope I don't do any business deals or partnerships with you.

vCash
    Science and genetics ARE weird for sure. But you linked 3 genetic disorders that a person is still born with. Those are not examples of people that are or become transgender. I would wager that a vast majority of people that claim to be trans do not fit into any of the 3 genetic disorders you linked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    If we're going down this road we should just completely eliminate men's and women's sports and just have one team for each school. If you're good enough to make the team, so be it. If you're not, tough shit. Let's just eliminate gender all the way around.
    Interesting. I don't think it would be good but that would be fair I guess. Feminist will not have that though. They have all backed themselves into a corner with no way out. Kinda funny. That is what happens when you deny truth. The truth will be set free eventually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Science and genetics ARE weird for sure. But you linked 3 genetic disorders that a person is still born with. Those are not examples of people that are or become transgender. I would wager that a vast majority of people that claim to be trans do not fit into any of the 3 genetic disorders you linked.
    I didn't say they did. I am just demonstrating how R2 Dawg's point that Y chromosome = male isn't strictly true.

vCash
    I am considering tucking my penis, duct taping it and winning me a Gold Medal in women's weight lifting. *******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Back in the 1970s, a colder than normal period in the US and maybe worldwide, there was a move afoot to deposit black coal dust on the polar ice to speed up melting. Global cooling was the fear then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
    when the polar shift stops all the ice caps will come back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I didn't say they did. I am just demonstrating how R2 Dawg's point that Y chromosome = male isn't strictly true.
    Yes it actually is. They very rare events you describe are exceptions and birth defects. The 99.999% of humanity there is male and female. Y chromosome is male. It takes a male and female to reproduce another human being and humanity to continue to exists just like God designed. He said be fruitful and multiply to fill the earth. Anything outside that design will be flawed. Sin entered the world and defects into the perfect design were born. You can find many exceptions and defects in our world after years of degradation.

I don't understand many things but the fundamentals, God has given us to understand. That part is not too complicated. The complicated is reserved for God to understand.