Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attendance for Ark Series

vCash

Attendance for Ark Series

I keep waiting in the email to explain exactly what numbers will be allowed. No dice yet. Steve tweeted increased students and general admission but not specifics. I personally think it should be 100% open since that is allowed per the governor, but does Anybody know what we are looking at?

vCash
    It needs to be 100%. Will it, probably not.

vCash
    Ole Miss said they had 10300 Saturday. I am assuming we will open the flood gates pretty soon.

vCash
    Seems like a decent thread to say....

State under built that stadium. The chairbacks, lower and upper, should have been extended further down the lines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Seems like a decent thread to say....

State under built that stadium. The chairbacks, lower and upper, should have been extended further down the lines.
    There should definitely have been more rows vertically

vCash
    Word is 100 percent. As it should be. If not we should all opt out end the madness

vCash
    I guarantee that it will not be 100%. Everyone has all but said it will not be 100%. Our athletic department is purposely delaying the announcement to lower the attendance. We have a very woke athletic department in case you have not noticed. No one knows the rules of the GA tickets, when they will go on sale, etc. this is a Mickey Mouse operation, per usual.

vCash
    If it?s not 100%, then what?s the point of waiting until Wednesday to announce 1000 GA tickets?

It?s very frustrating because I have to have extra tickets beyond my reserved chair backs for my whole family to go. If we all can?t go, then none of us can go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaDawg View Post
    I guarantee that it will not be 100%. Everyone has all but said it will not be 100%. Our athletic department is purposely delaying the announcement to lower the attendance. We have a very woke athletic department in case you have not noticed. No one knows the rules of the GA tickets, when they will go on sale, etc. this is a Mickey Mouse operation, per usual.
    They're just mostly incompetent no matter what their political leanings are. Happens when you hire an inexperienced AD who listens to LT and Stricklin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They're just mostly incompetent no matter what their political leanings are. Happens when you hire an inexperienced AD who listens to LT and Stricklin.
    THIS. Their political leanings have nothing to do with it. Cohen has gotten rid of most of the people who were worth a crap in the Dept. and replaced them with yes men who are inept at doing their job. This is par for the course with the administration. How soon everyone forgets the getting into the egg bowl fiasco and the 2019 concessions problems. This has nothing do with politics/COVID/being woke. It's got everything to do with an AD who is in WAY over his head and has been from Day 1.

vCash
    The release put out this evening doesn't say there is a cap on tickets. Looks like 100 %

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Ole Miss said they had 10300 Saturday.
    I doubt it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    The release put out this evening doesn't say there is a cap on tickets. Looks like 100 %
    There is a cap. They sold all the GA they are selling. Won't be selling any at the gate. So it's sold out in the sense of all the tickets are gone.

vCash
    Are the berms considered standing room only? If not, where is the SRO located?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magrooder View Post
    Are the berms considered standing room only? If not, where is the SRO located?
    They were before this year. But they have them split up between students and others or did. So to answer I have no clue w all this bull going on this year.

vCash
    Can't believe we haven't had people on here bitching about the extra GA tickets being $20 a pop. Figured someone would surely be mad.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    They were before this year. But they have them split up between students and others or did. So to answer I have no clue w all this bull going on this year.
    Thanks. The way the statement reads it seems like you have to stand in the outfield, which I guess is over in right field. Wishful thinking on my part to include the berms.

vCash
    From the look of things on stub hub tix are pretty limited and what?s out there is high. Chairbacks are going for $140 plus per seat.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    There is a cap. They sold all the GA they are selling. Won't be selling any at the gate. So it's sold out in the sense of all the tickets are gone.
    They should have to announce the cap then. Should be 0 cap at this point. Its cowardice or political stop the madness