Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Wade...

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash

Will Wade...

Will Wade coaching for a sweet 16 trip while we have public recordings of him on FBI wiretaps discussing paying a player. Just incredible.

vCash
    That is an amazing concept

vCash
    That's what happens when the state media and even the state government does whatever it takes to protect the only major in-state school. If we had the same things going on that LSU does, the Clarion Ledger would have a field day.

vCash
    Touch?, KO

vCash
    It's just sickening to be honest.....The guy is such a douche.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I am a patience person and I believe in Karma. I am good to wait for what he has coming.

vCash
    I get the moral aspect of what Will did. But he?s getting paid and will get paid life changing money for most of us. Despite public ridicule and getting fired from this particular job, we?d probably would have played the same game. I don?t fault Will looking out for Will and his family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Dawg View Post
    I get the moral aspect of what Will did. But he?s getting paid and will get paid life changing money for most of us. Despite public ridicule and getting fired from this particular job, we?d probably would have played the same game. I don?t fault Will looking out for Will and his family.
    Wow. So there is no such thing as right and wrong? Everything is acceptable as long as it is good for me?

Hope I never do any business with you.

Will is a punk and should be fired for what he did.

vCash
    Understand completely. Will was hired by LSU to win basketball games. Just like many other coaches. It?s the nature of the beast. He?s not the first nor will he be the last. It?s cut throat from I where I sit. There are a few morals thrown out the window.

vCash
    His decision are partially representative of the administration and the risks they are willing to take. He?ll be the one to take the fall, but they knew. Part of it.

vCash
    The refs are aware b/c they completely hosed LSU the last 5 minutes of this game. Just call after call went to Michigan.

vCash
    I?m not even blaming Will. I think we all know how the game is played. It?s the fact that he still coaches despite being caught and the recording made public

vCash
    I concur with Jack Lamber. The chickens will come home to roost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Wow. So there is no such thing as right and wrong? Everything is acceptable as long as it is good for me?

Hope I never do any business with you.

Will is a punk and should be fired for what he did.

I have pointed this out in previous threads about the hypocrisy - how incredible it is that we can criticize a coach or school that pays a player or players but yet we want to pay players to attend MSU - to get the best talent. Either they are paid by boosters directly or through a coach(es) with booster money. How is that possible? Other posters on this site have said that sports is a dirty business and either you cheat and win or you don't cheat and lose. Make up your mind, if it is OK to cheat, then this guy is a hero, if not, then all cheaters are SCUM! Incredible!

vCash
    The post is about the NCAA more than anything or about LSUs decision to thumb their nose at any infractions. A coach was caught on tape and was still coaching a team in the tourney. That?s the story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Will is a punk and should go to prison for what he did.
    FIFY

vCash
    This is different from blue blood preferential treatment. You'll see the big guys get off easy after holding onto an NCAA-embattled coach, pending official ruling, for longer than they should as long as there's plausible deniability, but when's the last time a school held on for any length of time after they've got a guy dead-to-rights on direct, hard evidence? I'm having trouble thinking of a single other instance.

vCash
    He is the biggest POS in the league.. which includes Pearl and Calipari..

vCash
    This will all linger on until it just disappears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    I have pointed this out in previous threads about the hypocrisy - how incredible it is that we can criticize a coach or school that pays a player or players but yet we want to pay players to attend MSU - to get the best talent. Either they are paid by boosters directly or through a coach(es) with booster money. How is that possible? Other posters on this site have said that sports is a dirty business and either you cheat and win or you don't cheat and lose. Make up your mind, if it is OK to cheat, then this guy is a hero, if not, then all cheaters are SCUM! Incredible!
    I've never changed my mind on cheating. It is never OK to cheat. Earn it the right way or don't do it. I have never said we have to get the best players to compete. Yes you need talent but there is plenty of talent out there we at MSU have proven that over and over without cheating.

Don't try to confuse my comments with others.