Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Major tornado outbreak expected.

vCash
    Looks like Metro area is pretty much spared the brunt of the storm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    To my ignorant eye, it looks like all the rain ahead of the line of storms is actually helping as it's cooling things down. Idk, I may be off on that.
    Something choked it all off, because the atmosphere was cooking in central MS all day and it basically ended up doing nothing here.

vCash
    I just wanted to thank all of you who are posting weather information. My daughter is at State, and I appreciate the updates.

vCash
    Thanks to all the weather guys, looked on here before I did anywhere else.

What happened in MS? Seems like it did less than expected

vCash
    We had one tornado warned storm cone rite over us but guess it didn?t touch down. What appears to be the main squall line just passed over. Looks like just a lot of rain from here on out.
    #smithcountyspringbreak

vCash
    Weather dawgs, what you do is the single most important aspect of Elitedawgs. I make plans and don't question it when y'all give predictions. Last week, I booked an extra night in Houston when Starkvegasdawg started this thread. Glad I did. Hats off to you boys for the info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Weather dawgs, what you do is the single most important aspect of Elitedawgs. I make plans and don't question it when y'all give predictions. Last week, I booked an extra night in Houston when Starkvegasdawg started this thread. Glad I did. Hats off to you boys for the info.
    This x 1000. The info that's put on here is invaluable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    We had one tornado warned storm cone rite over us but guess it didn?t touch down. What appears to be the main squall line just passed over. Looks like just a lot of rain from here on out.
    #smithcountyspringbreak
    The hottest spring break destination in the country! Stay safe brother!

vCash
    Haven't got anything on the coast yet, South of I10. Most of the stormy wx is on a line extending from Slidell NE toward Leakesville.

vCash
    Just got back. Was on the first tornado warned storm of the day down in Wayne county. Set up for a perfect intercept and the damn thing changed course and went into AL. I don't chase into AL because I lose all cell signal there. Ended up a few hours later on another warned storm in the delta and it just fell apart on us. I know AL got hit pretty good, but I have to say MS was really spared the brunt of what could have been a bad day. I'm still not sure what caused the down tick in activity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Just got back. Was on the first tornado warned storm of the day down in Wayne county. Set up for a perfect intercept and the damn thing changed course and went into AL. I don't chase into AL because I lose all cell signal there. Ended up a few hours later on another warned storm in the delta and it just fell apart on us. I know AL got hit pretty good, but I have to say MS was really spared the brunt of what could have been a bad day. I'm still not sure what caused the down tick in activity.
    The Good Lord prolly had something to do with it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Absolutely spot on. The information for me is always a few days ahead of the standard news folks. The family and I were supposed to leave pigeon forge today but booked an extra night because of starkvegasdawg. We should have smooth sailings on the way home tomorrow. Thanks

vCash
    Starting to get a little bit on the coast now, hopefully it will run through pretty quick and not get anything too bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    The Good Lord prolly had something to do with it

This ...I changed it for you "The Good Lord had something to do with it. In Central MS the severe parameters were off the charts. The storms that fired up in South Louisiana before the main line moved into West Central MS could have cut off the gulf moisture flow, and reduced the storm intensities. Prayers do help.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 03-17-2021 at 10:38 PM.

vCash
    A quick thank you from just one, of undoubtably many, who?ve been silently following the weather event threads for years.

Your faithful and tireless efforts have the trust and appreciation of probably more than you?ll ever know.

To agree with others, Wednesday?s outcome, IMHO, is because of prayer and the faith of a mustard seed.

Again, sending thanks and much respect to each who contribute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg_Lover View Post
    A quick thank you from just one, of undoubtably many, who?ve been silently following the weather event threads for years.

Your faithful and tireless efforts have the trust and appreciation of probably more than you?ll ever know.

To agree with others, Wednesday?s outcome, IMHO, is because of prayer and the faith of a mustard seed.

Again, sending thanks and much respect to each who contribute.
    Amen!! This is where I get my information first!!! I keep up with these threads regularly.

vCash
    The Weather Dawgs on here are without a doubt the best! I get my weather info here. Thanks to all y'all!