Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Samford Baseball Thread

vCash
    3 of top 5 go down and Vandy struggles against Belmont. Mid week games can bite you and they definitely have us in the past. Bottom line it goes to conference and I still think 17-13 in the SEC will be nasty. Every week is gonna be a struggle. Ain?t no gimmes on the weekend from here on out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    I do think their offense is impressive but no way they throw it like we do. Yancy is such a douche.
    Oh I'm not saying they aren't good, they are and they have a better offense. Just pointing out douche's comments. We agree for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    3 of top 5 go down and Vandy struggles against Belmont. Mid week games can bite you and they definitely have us in the past. Bottom line it goes to conference and I still think 17-13 in the SEC will be nasty. Every week is gonna be a struggle. Ain?t no gimmes on the weekend from here on out
    I'll take 17-13 and go to the house. Right now!!!!

vCash
    Damn right. No way I?d be upset. This conference is stacked!

vCash
    Told my son we need to win 5series 2-1. Go 1-2 in 4 series and get 1 3-0 sweep. Imperative we don?t get swept. This is gonna be nip and tuck all year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It happens. But it does make me think back to yancy saying preseason there is no way state had a better pitching staff than us. No way.
    ETA- if they don't get DN back quick their depth is going to show up real fast. It doesn't sniff ours.
    And he ain't even that good...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I?ll take our pitching staff all day every day and not too freaked out about offense because we do tend to produce in key moments. My biggest worries are and always will be the SEC strike zone and it?s inconsistency. Walks can and will kill teams in conference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It happens. But it does make me think back to yancy saying preseason there is no way state had a better pitching staff than us. No way.
    ETA- if they don't get DN back quick their depth is going to show up real fast. It doesn't sniff ours.
    Yeah but their guys are bigger than ours and my Daddy is a lawyer.

vCash
    Seriously they are strong and to be honest the whole conference is pretty nasty. I don?t give a shit about them until conference games. Because we won?t see them until then or in the SEC tournament. Thir path to Omaha will differ than theirs and I always like the way we negotiate our path vs their negotiations! Ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I’ve never personally met a OM grad with a plus 90 IQ.
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 03-17-2021 at 12:04 AM.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Come to think of it, I haven't met an Ole Miss grad that was smarter than me. Maybe as smart, but never straight up smarter.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Did y’all see KC Hunt’s 86-90 mph cutter/slider? Whew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    You are generous!