Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Marvelous Marvin Hagler died because of complications with the Covid vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I suspect in 6 months the vaccine will be worn off. I seriously doubt it will fight all the virus for ever. The Pharmaceutical companies are going to get rich. My first shot was not good. I really hate having to get the second one. The people I know who have had it says it will knock you off your feet.
    Neither shot did a thing to me other than give me a sore arm. Don't think about it. Walk it off!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Wrong again. I have taken no shot with any knowledge of the abortion link in my lifetime and not going to start now. What other shots have aborted stem cells? Stem cell research didn't become mainstream till like 20 years ago. Fact is none of us knows what these companies put in stuff unless they tell us. Companies aren't shy telling some of this now.

Point of my post was for those that care about that or not that may not have known. Every man must do what they feel is right. Abortion is wrong and personally I want no part of supporting it or trying to benefit from it. I don't want the judgment of whatever bad comes from it as well.

Man reaps what he sows, God will not be mocked. Regardless of what people reject now, every knee will bow one day. As in Indiana Jones temple of doom and the holy grail, choose wisely.
    Hep A, MMR, and Varicella. One version of the Dtap does as well. They're using fetal cells harvested from babies aborted up to 60 years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Neither shot did a thing to me other than give me a sore arm. Don't think about it. Walk it off!!
    Flu shots take me down for a day or so. I am schedule for my second shot on April 2nd. I don't worry about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Please post the links to reputable sources that clearly show they died due to complications to the vaccine. Then lets compare that to the roughly billion people that have taken it.
    The CDC site lists the numbers of deaths 'right after' people have been administered the vaccine. (It does NOT mean they died from the vaccine; it does NOT mean they didn't)

Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon.

Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction.

Through March 15, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,913 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
    Last edited by BiscuitEater; 03-17-2021 at 07:31 AM.

vCash
    Like everything else you have the soyfaced Nintendo Switch playing, "I f***ing love science" types that forever shill first the elite agenda to get their pat on the head and status signal against "those type" of people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Like everything else you have the soyfaced Nintendo Switch playing, "I f***ing love science" types that forever shill first the elite agenda to get their pat on the head and status signal against "those type" of people.
    Ok, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    I concur with Boston. Rex, aren?t you late for the MAGA rally?
    Didn?t have to read anymore to see where this was going..